The Student Room Group

Porsche cayenne as a first car

I'm looking at getting my brother a Porsche Cayenne base model for his first car, he has just turned 18 and also got his license this month, I was just wondering how much insurance is, I told him I will by the car for him upfront but he would have to pay insurance, and can I even buy it for him at the Porsche center as I'm only 19 (almost 20) thanks, we also spend a lot of our time in America (basically every weekend) and how much cheaper would insurance be there as I know their insurance tends to be cheaper, I wouldn't mind getting him one for America also if the price for insurance is not too bad, thanks
Original post by JustAnotherPers
I'm looking at getting my brother a Porsche Cayenne base model for his first car, he has just turned 18 and also got his license this month, I was just wondering how much insurance is, I told him I will by the car for him upfront but he would have to pay insurance, and can I even buy it for him at the Porsche center as I'm only 19 (almost 20) thanks, we also spend a lot of our time in America (basically every weekend) and how much cheaper would insurance be there as I know their insurance tends to be cheaper, I wouldn't mind getting him one for America also if the price for insurance is not too bad, thanks

I imagine the insurance would be sky high.
Reply 2
Original post by JustAnotherPers

Typical troll.
Original post by IWMTom
Typical troll.

Sounds likely.

Latest

Trending

Trending