The Student Room Group

A levels subjects for architecture

I wish to become an architect in the future n I need to choose subjects for a levels now. Here r the subjects I have chosen :
Maths
Further/Additional maths
Physics

I need to choose one more subject n wish to take arts but the college I want to go into does not have arts. Any suggestions?
( I also need university suggestions)
Reply 1
Original post by Kkelsie
I wish to become an architect in the future n I need to choose subjects for a levels now. Here r the subjects I have chosen :
Maths
Further/Additional maths
Physics

I need to choose one more subject n wish to take arts but the college I want to go into does not have arts. Any suggestions?

Your college doesnt do art A level? Thats unusual?
art but you can't lmao

Is there another DT subject or something?
Reply 3
Original post by ajj2000
Your college doesnt do art A level? Thats unusual?

In my country, there r only a few good colleges. Most of them r more concentrated on science/maths n others have arts but not further maths n physics.
Original post by Kkelsie
Maths
Further/Additional maths
Physics

you will need to produce a portfolio of your artwork. so think about whether you can find a way of doing this outside of formal education, maybe just as a hobby

Quick Reply

Latest