New SnapRevise Update

Watch this thread
fireturtle
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Is it good? It seems like its a big improvement from what it used to be and the videos I bought (Year 12 Biology) have been updated which is nice
Merry Xmas 2k19
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I just brought the chemistry one. and I love it!!!!. the notes are clear and concise. the videos are amazing and all the content is in chronological order. invest in it trust me
jackhalpert
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Honestly, it is amazing - they have come along way. The new updates to the Biology & Physics videos are so so good - they go into so much more detail and have a lot more exam questions.

The website update is also really nice. I love how visual the course layout is and I love the tracking and colour system - so easy to see what you have covered.

Honestly impressed and pleased with the update.
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jackhalpert)
Honestly, it is amazing - they have come along way. The new updates to the Biology & Physics videos are so so good - they go into so much more detail and have a lot more exam questions.

The website update is also really nice. I love how visual the course layout is and I love the tracking and colour system - so easy to see what you have covered.

Honestly impressed and pleased with the update.
(Original post by Merry Xmas 2k19)
I just brought the chemistry one. and I love it!!!!. the notes are clear and concise. the videos are amazing and all the content is in chronological order. invest in it trust me
Why do I get the feeling that you work for/have been paid by snaprevise?
Merry Xmas 2k19
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Infinite Series)
Why do I get the feeling that you work for/have been paid by snaprevise?
because it's actually that good. no joke
GrandMedic
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Are these the ones with the videos? I remember the chemistry ones where the ending lasts like 1 minute of nothing but silence?
Infinite Series
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I've just checked out the new update. I still believe the videos are too concise and don't go into enough detail to get an A/A* grade, but that's just my opinion.
You're better off doing as many practice questions as possible- you can find them on sites like Physics&MathsTutor, SaveMyExams (try to get it for free), and MathsMadeEasy.
Infinite Series
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jackhalpert)
Why don't you go and see for yourself and form an opinion instead of hating?
If you read my reply afterwards, you will see that I checked out the new update. I'm on the free trial, and the Biology questions they answer on the videos are not very difficult- you should expect much harder questions to come up in the real exam.
jackhalpert
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Infinite Series)
If you read my reply afterwards, you will see that I checked out the new update. I'm on the free trial, and the Biology questions they answer on the videos are not very difficult- you should expect much harder questions to come up in the real exam.
Sorry, posted my reply after yours.

I actually have the paid version and been using it all morning, there like more than 500 videos in the course and I am personally finding it going into a lot of detail.

Also, maybe the trial exam questions are simple I remember when I first signed up they gave away the first topic for free which are usually the easier ones, but the harder topics, the exam questions are pretty difficult they go through, seen some like data presentation and maths questions (which I find hard).

But yeah, I agree exam papers are essential as well.

Anyways, I guess each to their own.
lionike123
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
New Snaprevise looks so much better and organised.
xxxtentacion..
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone here have OCR Biology A2 snaprevise? Im willing to pay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (137)
66.5%
No (46)
22.33%
I didn't use it to prepare (23)
11.17%

Watched Threads