Verruca making me scared to have sex!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m a first year uni student and last term I was too scared to have sex due to the persistent verruca on my foot. I’m a gay guy so my feet are more frequently in the air than my straight peers haha.

So my question is how would you react if your sex buddy had a verruca? I am just worried that news will break in the uni’s gay community that I have a verruca tbh.

Everyone’s opinion would be most welcome.
Hopefully I can properly satisfy my labido next term as it was somewhat neglected last due to my, I’m hoping irrational fear of being outed as some freak.

Thanks guys x
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't think anyone is going to notice or care. Just avoid people who have a foot fetish, I guess?

Obligatory reminder to be safe.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Kkeeeeep ya socks on
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
I don't think anyone is going to notice or care. Just avoid people who have a foot fetish, I guess?

Obligatory reminder to be safe.
Ok thanks man
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Kkeeeeep ya socks on
Yeah I always try but the guys I’ve been with have always sought to take them off. Hopefully uni students won’t care as much about sex with socks on.
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Get it treated if it makes you feel more comfortable and keep your socks on, i wouldn't be bothered by something like that.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by claireestelle)
Get it treated if it makes you feel more comfortable and keep your socks on, i wouldn't be bothered by something like that.
Ok thanks for your input x
Apachecow
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a gay guy so my feet are more frequently in the air than my straight peers haha.
Intrigued. I'm not sure I understand. I'm heterosexual and feet end up in the air quite a bit.

Your doctor can freeze a verruca off with liquid nitrogen or you can even buy kits to do it yourself (just be aware you need a number of freeze/thaw cycles to be effective). It shouldn't last a term.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads