The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Biochemistry, Biotechnology 2019/2020 Offer Holders

Has anyone gotten an offer for Biochemistry or Biotechnology yet???

Scroll to see replies

nope, not yet :s-smilie: when did you apply?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
deadline was only today for ucas application i dont think they will send anything till february/ march - i would've gotten mad by the haha i applied mid october
Got an offer for biology, but waiting on biotechnology still. Good luck everyone!
Original post by maitraa12
nope, not yet :s-smilie: when did you apply?

October 11
Hi everyone! Just got an offer a couple days ago! Have any of you heard back yet?
Hi everyone! Just got an offer a couple days ago! Have any of you heard back yet?

Not yet. May I ask if you are an international student and when did you apply?
Original post by iamsoanxious

I'm British but have not lived in the UK prior to A-levels. I applied on the 11th of October

when did you apply?
are you home or international?
what were your grades and what subjects?

if you don't mind sharing?
Hey, I got an offer for Bsc Biochemistry around a week ago and I'm a home student
Any offers for biotechnology? I haven’t seen any yet. 😞
Got an offer for Biochem about 3 weeks ago
International student here- just got an offer for Biotech, so happy! Hope they start coming in for everyone else too!
Original post by fishykatie
International student here- just got an offer for Biotech, so happy! Hope they start coming in for everyone else too!

Congrats, when did you applying and with what qualifications?

No I’m a home student and I applied on the 29th of November ☺️ good luck and hope you get one soon!
Original post by musa_daggash
when did you apply?
are you home or international?
what were your grades and what subjects?

if you don't mind sharing?

Sure thing ☺️

I’m a home student, I applied on the 29th of November and my predictions were A*AA in Maths, Chem and Bio respectively x
Congrats, when did you applying and with what qualifications?

Thank you! I applied October 14 with AP Tests. The offer was 5's on Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, and English Language.
Reply 17
Hey! What were your conditions for biochem?
Hi, I'm a biochem offer holder from the EU! ☺️ Good luck to everyone still waiting for responses, a long wait really doesn't mean rejection!🍀
(Original post by IB so I bs)Hi, I'm a biochem offer holder from the EU! ☺️ Good luck to everyone still waiting for responses, a long wait really doesn't mean rejection!🍀

Congrats, when did you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest