?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i did
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can try online dating, speed dating, joining social clubs, meeting a female through work, education, at the bar, coffee shops, through your network and approaching them.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same fam. Preferably one with a blowjob fetish.

(Original post by Anonymous)
what do you expect us to do lol
lmao.
K.I.M
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what kind of girlfriend do you want what age range if i may ask
TommyDH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Good luck finding one of those in this day and age! Loyalty is an antique relic that most women have never even heard of anymore
K.I.M
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TommyDH)
Good luck finding one of those in this day and age! Loyalty is an antique relic that most women have never even heard of anymore
excuse me us girls can be loyal we just have to find the perect boyfriend. we are not all bad
TommyDH
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KimNoel)
excuse me us girls can be loyal we just have to find the perect boyfriend. we are not all bad
I know there's some good ones amongst you still don't worry, my current girlfriend is one!
But it's undeniable you're rare and far and few between now.

But then again I suppose real men are too.
Last edited by TommyDH; 1 year ago
K.I.M
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know there's some good ones amongst you still don't worry, my current girlfriend is one!

yeah u could say that again it is hard to find men that are loyal to girls but instead they get bored and go off with other people thats the trouble.
TommyDH
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeah u could say that again it is hard to find men that are loyal to girls but instead they get bored and go off with other people thats the trouble.
I've only got two ex's. The first I dumped after 3 years because she cheated. The second I dumped after 6 years because she tried telling me "white privilege" was real. Uni had turned her into an NPC zombie and it just wasn't working out she was coming out with more retarded stuff by the day. But during the relationship I'd never strayed or even been tempted to.

My current girlfriend thinks loyalty is an important virtue too so all worked out in the end.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/love-sex...ats-2017-Brits

"Recent statistics reveal that in over a third of marriages, one or both partners admit to cheating at some point in the relationship.

And a whopping 45% of men and 22% of women say they have cheated on their current partner, according to a survey commissioned by Italian website incontri-extraconiugali.com."

We can add a few more percent to account for those that have cheated and not admitted to it in surveys.

However that still means that approximately 50% of women have not cheated on their partners in the UK / Western Europe.

Therefore it is actually highly deniable that finding is loyal woman is rare.
IE, it's relatively easy to find a loyal woman.

If the man (or woman) is relatively wise in his "recruitment & retention" - ie relatively good at spotting red flags and in finding women with high integrity and relatively good at his behaviour in a relationship then we can expect the chances of him having loyal partners to be rather better than 50%.

For shery99, you aren't likely to find a girlfriend by creating a thread on this forum. You will get some encouragement and tips on this, if you want?
The biggest tip I can give you, is start talking to a lot more women than you have been. And women tend to like men (or women) that like them - especially men that like them for the inner person that they are and not for what the man can get out of them.
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by shery99)
looking for loyal and true loving girlfriend
Get a dog instead.
TommyDH
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)

However that still means that approximately 50% of women have not cheated on their partners in the UK / Western Europe.

Therefore it is actually highly deniable that finding is loyal woman is rare.
IE, it's relatively easy to find a loyal woman.
Weird, you set out to prove me wrong but accidentally proved me right. So you admit a WHOPPING 50+% of all women are cheaters meaning it IS incredibly rare to find a loyal woman. But then considering 96% of women are liars, that means the other 50% 96% of them are lying. which means only 4% of women aren't cheaters.

NINETEEN out of 20 women admit lying to their partners or husbands, a survey on attitudes to truth and relationships has found.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Weird, you set out to prove me wrong but accidentally proved me right. So you admit a WHOPPING 50+% of all women are cheaters meaning it IS incredibly rare to find a loyal woman. But then considering 96% of women are liars, that means the other 50% 96% of them are lying. which means only 4% of women aren't cheaters.
Lying about something to avoid embarrassment is one thing. Lying on a sex survey is another. Of the 96% of people that lie - they don't lie all of the time. They tell the truth - especially in certain circumstances - often enough or even the vast majority of the time. Look at yourself for anecdotal evidence. I bet you have lied in the last year. And yet have you been sexually unfaithful? And would you lie to an anoymous sex survey? If you've behaved like that, it's reasonable to assume that many people are like you.

You actually have no evidence whatsoever to say what proportion of women that responded to these sex survey were lying. It's a huge non sequitor to say that because 96% of people tell lies that 96% of them lied in anonymous sexual fidelity surveys.
TommyDH
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
I bet you have lied in the last year. And yet have you been sexually unfaithful? And would you lie to an anoymous sex survey? If you've behaved like that, it's reasonable to assume that many people are like you.
I haven't lied since I read "12 rules for life", and even then I've never really been a liar because I've never seen the point. When my ex came back from Uni talking about stupid NPC stuff I could have lied and said it was fine and gone with it, but I didn't I said nope this isn't going to work and dumped her.

I've never been unfaithful in my life. If I'm with someone I want to give them 100% everything I can.

But okay anyway that's all a moot point, my 'worst' estimate of 4% is a little extreme admittedly, I was just being facetious tbh not even serious. But come on your 'best' estimate of 50% is clearly way too optimistic and incorrect as it's not taking into account that 96% of women lie. And your comment that 50% isn't rare is a lie too, since that 50% aren't single, or out of age range and other factors. So single, available women, of your age range who are culturally and philosophically compatible sharing similar morals and values are much, much smaller.

So the most reasonable estimate of loyal, faithful women is obviously inbetween. Which would be 20ish% and still makes them rare, especially as within that 20-30% many will already be taken and since they're the rare faithful ones that means there's only a tiny pool of single faithful, loyal women left.

And actually, discussing this has just made me realize how lucky and blessed I am to have one of them. I might browse Amazon see if I can think of a little gift to surprise her
Last edited by TommyDH; 1 year ago
K.I.M
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I haven't lied since I read "12 rules for life", and even then I've never really been a liar because I've never seen the point. When my ex came back from Uni talking about stupid NPC stuff I could have lied and said it was fine and gone with it, but I didn't I said nope this isn't going to work and dumped her.

I've never been unfaithful in my life. If I'm with someone I want to give them 100% everything I can.

But okay anyway that's all a moot point, my 'worst' estimate of 4% is a little extreme admittedly, I was just being facetious tbh not even serious. But come on your 'best' estimate of 50% is clearly way too optimistic and incorrect as it's not taking into account that 96% of women lie. And your comment that 50% isn't rare is a lie too, since that 50% aren't single, or out of age range and other factors. So single, available women, of your age range who are culturally and philosophically compatible sharing similar morals and values are much, much smaller.

So the most reasonable estimate of loyal, faithful women is obviously inbetween. Which would be 20ish% and still makes them rare, especially as within that 20-30% many will already be taken and since they're the rare faithful ones that means there's only a tiny pool of single faithful, loyal women left.
im loyal
TommyDH
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im loyal
You're going to make some guy very, very lucky and happy
K.I.M
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You're going to make some guy very, very lucky and happy
im going to wait until i am at uni to find myself a boyfriend
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (260)
33.9%
No (507)
66.1%

Watched Threads