Наталья
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
These are the A-Levels I'm considering. I know that I definitely want to take psychology and maths, because I have a genuine interest in both. But psychology isn't facilitating and I feel like I could have more opportunities in the future taking something instead of it.
-Psychology(?)
-Maths
-Fine Art?
-Physics?
-Biology?
-Chemistry?
I love art, but I didn't take it for GCSE, but I can take it for A-Level if I get a portfolio ready (I'm running out of time though). I also like biology. I kind of want to take physics because it could be useful for my future because I don't know what I want to do, and have some interest in architecture and engineering but I don't like physics even though I'm decent at it. Chemistry, I hate, but I read that med schools won't let you in if you don't take it, and I might want a job related to medicine.
I really don't know what I want to do in the future, so I don't know what A-Level combination to take. I'm scared that I'll close a lot of opportunities out whatever I take.
Please help, I need to apply to most sixth forms by the end of this month and I'm very stressed.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Наталья)
These are the A-Levels I'm considering. I know that I definitely want to take psychology and maths, because I have a genuine interest in both. But psychology isn't facilitating and I feel like I could have more opportunities in the future taking something instead of it.
-Psychology(?)
-Maths
-Fine Art?
-Physics?
-Biology?
-Chemistry?
I love art, but I didn't take it for GCSE, but I can take it for A-Level if I get a portfolio ready (I'm running out of time though). I also like biology. I kind of want to take physics because it could be useful for my future because I don't know what I want to do, and have some interest in architecture and engineering but I don't like physics even though I'm decent at it. Chemistry, I hate, but I read that med schools won't let you in if you don't take it, and I might want a job related to medicine.
I really don't know what I want to do in the future, so I don't know what A-Level combination to take. I'm scared that I'll close a lot of opportunities out whatever I take.
Please help, I need to apply to most sixth forms by the end of this month and I'm very stressed.
Psychology, Maths, Biology and Art maybe.
It leaves you with several options afterwards.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (279)
33.94%
No (543)
66.06%

Watched Threads