Appeals Watch

JessisGinger2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys, I'm in my 3/4th year of uni and me and a lot of other people have found that the assignments we've been given have been given a low grade even if we followed the guidelines perfectly and that assignments like lab books have been marking us on stuff that we hadn't been able to learn because of staff leaving yet it's still in there! Is there some appeal I could make against the uni or module because as a whole class we all are angry and confused because we have received no help and no explanation and we've all been given low grades.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JessisGinger2)
Hey guys, I'm in my 3/4th year of uni and me and a lot of other people have found that the assignments we've been given have been given a low grade even if we followed the guidelines perfectly and that assignments like lab books have been marking us on stuff that we hadn't been able to learn because of staff leaving yet it's still in there! Is there some appeal I could make against the uni or module because as a whole class we all are angry and confused because we have received no help and no explanation and we've all been given low grades.
Do you have a student rep?

If not I suggest you make an appeal to your department. Ise the extenuating circumstances claim so they cant ignore it and appeal as a group o/e get the signatures of all your course mates so they cant ignore. If they wont allow it as an appeal then make a complaint. You have nothing to lose, but be sure to make your case maybe 2-3 paragraphs or bullet point your grievances.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (903)
79.91%
Leave (227)
20.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed