The Student Room Group

am i fat?

i personally think i am fat even if my friends tells me that i ain’t
so here’s my body measurements:
height; 5’6 - 170cm
weight: ~136lbs
bust: 34”
waist: 27.5”
hips: 40” (widest part of it, even my friends tells me i got a big butt but like i personally think it’s overwhelming, some people might be “jealous” of my body, but personally see myself as someone fat and since i’m not confident with my body, i often wear oversized things-)
anyways thank you for helping me! i just want to feel confident and comfortable with myself~~
Reply 1
No need to worry your perfect in your own way!:smile:
Reply 2
You're bmi is healthy. Your waist to hip ratio is healthy. Your waist is less than half of your height. What worries me though, is your attitude. That isn't healthy. You're worrying excessively about your body and it's not a good thing.
Original post by sstanloona
i personally think i am fat even if my friends tells me that i ain’t
so here’s my body measurements:
height; 5’6 - 170cm
weight: ~136lbs
bust: 34”
waist: 27.5”
hips: 40” (widest part of it, even my friends tells me i got a big butt but like i personally think it’s overwhelming, some people might be “jealous” of my body, but personally see myself as someone fat and since i’m not confident with my body, i often wear oversized things-)
anyways thank you for helping me! i just want to feel confident and comfortable with myself~~

We all view ourselves differently than people outside of us. Whether we view ourselves better or worse than we should. Whatever your measurements, you are fine! The only reason to be worried over weight should be for health reasons! I would maybe suggest seeing a counselor or having a mentor that can keep you accountable to overcome your negative self-image. I know how hard it is; I struggled with an eating disorder and my view of myself was so skewed that I needed help outside myself to bring me back to reality. I am praying for you and hope that you can start to heal and see yourself positively. Each day can be hard enough as it is, let alone when we are critical of ourselves!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending