The Student Room Group

How did everyone find Edexcel iGCSE Maths 7 Jan 2019 exam today?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hasindujohn
shall we dicuss the doubts for the tuesday maths paper

Yess!!
Any prediction of extract? - English.
How did everyone find today's paper??
Reply 23
Original post by anikamehra7
How did everyone find today's paper??

In my opinion it was much easier, everything except the two graph questions
Original post by RayaanK

I found the probability question and the sector question hard...I don't think I got the right answer!
How did everyone find the 6 marker in the second paper?? The one about the area of the sector of a circle and a length labelled 'OP'?
Original post by RayaanK

the maximum point of the transformed sine graphs? Yeah I got something along the lines of (180,4)
Reply 27
How did everyone find the 6 marker in the second paper?? The one about the area of the sector of a circle and a length labelled 'OP'?

It was complicated but I think I got it
Reply 28
the maximum point of the transformed sine graphs? Yeah I got something along the lines of (180,4)

I got that too! The hard ones for me was the one in which you had to find the line of symmetry of the curve which was x=2 and the one on the next page where you had to find the midpoint of the line AB
Reply 29
Original post by Brianna.l_cia
I found the probability question and the sector question hard...I don't think I got the right answer!

You mean the Venn diagram?
paper2 was of similar difficulty.
Original post by RayaanK
I got that too! The hard ones for me was the one in which you had to find the line of symmetry of the curve which was x=2 and the one on the next page where you had to find the midpoint of the line AB

which curve???
Reply 32
which curve???

The one in which you had to complete the square. y=3x^2...
Original post by rayaank
i did paper 1hr. It was pretty hard, but i got most of them right. If anyone wants pics lemme know

yessss pleaseeeeeeee
hey! im in year 10 doing my maths gcse early so we did this paper as a mock, and our real one is in June. this mock was quite hard compared to all the past papers ive done. our teachers marked our papers and we got our marks back (although the official mark scheme has not been released yet). i personally struggled with the vectors question in paper 1 and the probability question about heads and tails.
Original post by walnut777
hey! im in year 10 doing my maths gcse early so we did this paper as a mock, and our real one is in June. this mock was quite hard compared to all the past papers ive done. our teachers marked our papers and we got our marks back (although the official mark scheme has not been released yet). i personally struggled with the vectors question in paper 1 and the probability question about heads and tails.

do you have a copy of the papers
sorry no we havent got the papers back just the raw marks

Original post by Danan190001
do you have a copy of the papers
So, in about a week we will get our first ever GCSE results...
Reply 38
Original post by Brianna.l_cia
So, in about a week we will get our first ever GCSE results...

I'm anxious. We get ours on the 17th of March
Reply 39
Original post by RayaanK
I'm anxious. We get ours on the 17th of March

Is there a way to get it online?

Quick Reply

Latest