Naia_19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey , I am currently studying English Literature as one of my subjects for A Level and I just wanted to ask if anyone knows any useful documents, websites or videos that will help with my revision.
denaturedenzyme
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The student room!!!!! There are discussions on here based on a few different English lit books, and I've been actively participating in all of these and most if not all of points I used in my mocks were based off my discussions on here. What subjects do you do?
Naia_19
Rep:
?
(Original post by denaturedenzyme)
The student room!!!!! There are discussions on here based on a few different English lit books, and I've been actively participating in all of these and most if not all of points I used in my mocks were based off my discussions on here. What subjects do you do?
Ok thanks and I study Mathematics, English Literature and History. What about you?
denaturedenzyme
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Naia_19)
Ok thanks and I study Mathematics, English Literature and History. What about you?
OOh yay someone who does maths and english lit! Also I meant to ask what books you do for english as I was going to quote you some threads that you can take part in, don't know why I said subjects Mocks are driving me insane
Naia_19
Rep:
?
OOh yay someone who does maths and english lit! Also I meant to ask what books you do for english as I was going to quote you some threads that you can take part in, don't know why I said subjects Mocks are driving me insane
Its ok I understand your pain and I study:
1) Hamlet
2) Age of Innocence
3) A Merchant's Tale
4) A Doll's House
5) The Great Gatsby
denaturedenzyme
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Naia_19)
Its ok I understand your pain and I study:
1) Hamlet
2) Age of Innocence
3) A Merchant's Tale
4) A Doll's House
5) The Great Gatsby

OOh think we do completely different subjects! Maybe have a look here as someone's made a full list
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...4#post81353642
Naia_19
Rep:
?
OOh think we do completely different subjects! Maybe have a look here as someone's made a full list
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...4#post81353642
Maybe we are not with the same board. My one is OCR.
Also thank you for the link
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (386)
56.52%
I don't have everything I need (297)
43.48%

Watched Threads