The Student Room Group

how detailed should the fee status questionnaire be?

hi everyone!

i'm in the process of filling out a fee status questionnaire since i've been classed as overseas but i really think i should be classed as an EU student (i go back there twice a year for 1-3 months during summer and winter break and my dad owns properties and pays taxes there)...

anyway, my question is how detailed should i make the fee status questionnaire?

first: when it asks for my residency i put down my address in the EU and was going to put every single date since 2013 of when we were visited but it's a little bit tedious and i don't really remember the exact dates, so i was wondering whether or not i could just put every "summer and winter" or the dates for the last 2 years instead?

second: when providing evidence of bills/taxes and flight bookings, do i really need all of them from the last 5 years? or is it ok to have it for the last one or two years, or even random years (e.g. 2014, 2016, 2017) even if we do return every year?

sorry if this question is a bit long and not very structured, but thank you for any help provided (-:
You should provide as much detail as possible.
Original post by maybechiara
hi everyone!

i'm in the process of filling out a fee status questionnaire since i've been classed as overseas but i really think i should be classed as an EU student (i go back there twice a year for 1-3 months during summer and winter break and my dad owns properties and pays taxes there)...

anyway, my question is how detailed should i make the fee status questionnaire?

first: when it asks for my residency i put down my address in the EU and was going to put every single date since 2013 of when we were visited but it's a little bit tedious and i don't really remember the exact dates, so i was wondering whether or not i could just put every "summer and winter" or the dates for the last 2 years instead?

second: when providing evidence of bills/taxes and flight bookings, do i really need all of them from the last 5 years? or is it ok to have it for the last one or two years, or even random years (e.g. 2014, 2016, 2017) even if we do return every year?

sorry if this question is a bit long and not very structured, but thank you for any help provided (-:

Hi there,

I would recommend contacting your university about this matter as we cannot advise on this.

Thanks, Chanel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending