Gcse geography edexcel b (urgent help plz)!!! Watch

danianasir11
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any gcse geography edexcel b rivers processes and or natural hazards revision notes, please? I have y10 mocks in 2 weeks! My first ezam is Geography so any help and or advice will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
_tsarbucks
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by danianasir11)
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any gcse geography edexcel b rivers processes and or natural hazards revision notes, please? I have y10 mocks in 2 weeks! My first ezam is Geography so any help and or advice will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Hello! I did this course and only lost 1 Mark in my gcse so hopefully I can help! I did rivers but not natural hazards. Make sure to learn terminology is my main point! So that’s transportation & erosion types, etc... and the most important thing for good grades is to link to case studies in the question - even if it doesn’t tell you to I revise with flashcards and past papers btw. And finally, paragraph structure is really important: PEEL. Make a Point, Explain it (use geog knowledge and terminology here), give Evidence (link to a case study here), then LINK back to the question
danianasir11
Rep:
?
(Original post by _tsarbucks)
Hello! I did this course and only lost 1 Mark in my gcse so hopefully I can help! I did rivers but not natural hazards. Make sure to learn terminology is my main point! So that’s transportation & erosion types, etc... and the most important thing for good grades is to link to case studies in the question - even if it doesn’t tell you to I revise with flashcards and past papers btw. And finally, paragraph structure is really important: PEEL. Make a Point, Explain it (use geog knowledge and terminology here), give Evidence (link to a case study here), then LINK back to the question
Thank u so much 4 the advice and congats on achieving such good grades! Do u have any resources by any chance?
_tsarbucks
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by danianasir11)
Thank u so much 4 the advice and congats on achieving such good grades! Do u have any resources by any chance?
No problem, and thank u! I don’t have any resources, sorry, but a good staring place would be maybe the back of your textbook? Sometimes there are exam questions there. There may also be past/spec papers on the exam board website
danianasir11
Rep:
?
(Original post by _tsarbucks)
No problem, and thank u! I don’t have any resources, sorry, but a good staring place would be maybe the back of your textbook? Sometimes there are exam questions there. There may also be past/spec papers on the exam board website
Ok! Thx so much!
zazou6864
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey I did geography and scored A* and did edexel too, I did Natural Hazards but not rivers, the most important thing is as said about understanding terminology and the text book. For revision there is also an edexel revision guide so if you don’t añready have that, Buy it cuz its amazing. Finally flashcards really help so either make some yourself or I know that some GCSE ones are sold online, I hope this helps
danianasir11
Rep:
?
(Original post by zazou6864)
hey I did geography and scored A* and did edexel too, I did Natural Hazards but not rivers, the most important thing is as said about understanding terminology and the text book. For revision there is also an edexel revision guide so if you don’t añready have that, Buy it cuz its amazing. Finally flashcards really help so either make some yourself or I know that some GCSE ones are sold online, I hope this helps
Thanks! i really appreciate ur help!
danianasir11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys! Just to inform u I messed up woth the whole course thibg! I am doing Geography A and not B! 😑
danianasir11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by zazou6864)
Thx!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (47)
9.13%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.72%
No, but I want to start (185)
35.92%
No, I am unable to (119)
23.11%
No, I chose not to (150)
29.13%