The Student Room Group

Eduqas A Level Geog: Tectonics 38 markers hELP

Does anybody have an example good essay for this topic or good advice even??? I have tried SO hard to get a good mark on tectonics essays but just can't seem to get the marks I want. I'm finding it difficult to structure my essays themselves and as a result, I'm not choosing the right content to put in it. I've spoken to my teacher about it and she advises PEE/PEA but I have never written an essay using that because I'm not comfortable with it as I think that it ruins the flow of my essay. I have done well in a couple of essays when I've written the essay using no structure - however, they weren't timed. Any advice is much appreciated!! Xx
Reply 1
Hi I also struggle with the tectonics 38 marks in timed conditions but heres some advice on structuring your essays that should improve your marks:Intro should be 1 or 2 sentences maybe define key terms in the qaim for 4 paras make sure its balanced e.g. if q asks you to what extent, do 2 paras on 'to a great extent' and 2 on 'to a lesser extent'Para structure: Answer the question!! Introduce ur para answering the q using its wording, so if the q asks to what extent then you'd start your paragraph with something like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending