Vet Med at Trakia uni in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria 2019 Watch

Leah-97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, is anyone planning to go to Bulgaria to study veterinary medicine at Trakia University in Stara Zagora for Sep/Oct 2019 entry? I have started the application process through SME. Is there any one on here planning to do the same?
ivien02
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Leah-97)
Hi, is anyone planning to go to Bulgaria to study veterinary medicine at Trakia University in Stara Zagora for Sep/Oct 2019 entry? I have started the application process through SME. Is there any one on here planning to do the same?
Hi, I am a student from Bulgaria applying for vet med 2019 entry. If there is any way I could help, feel free to message me😊
Leah-97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ivien02)
Hi, I am a student from Bulgaria applying for vet med 2019 entry. If there is any way I could help, feel free to message me😊
Hi, thank you for replying. Are you planning to study in Sofia or Stara Zagora? I’ve heard that students prefer Stara Zagora. I would like to know how the course is set up through the 5.5 years and how it compares to a vet med course in the UK, and also what living is like in Bulgaria such as accommodation and transportation? Any advice would be very appreciated 😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?