Vet Med at Trakia uni in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria 2019

Watch
Baselevel1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Any new students at Trakia want to let us know how it's getting on?
TJ2006
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How much is rent and living expenses in Trakia uni
Hey I've just started Trakia, so I can only give an estimate... But for me, rent is roughly £150-200 per month for an apartment in Stara Zagora ( I think living in uni halls is much cheaper) (plus bills which not sure yet but can range 30-60). Food shopping is relatively cheaper compared to the UK but not a huge difference. Travel buses/taxis and extremely cheap compared to UK live bus maybe 1lev which is like 50p.
Anonymous #1
Report 8 months ago
Thanks is that 200 for a single apartment on your own or for sharing? Thanks
Baselevel1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by TJ2006)
Hey I've just started Trakia, so I can only give an estimate... But for me, rent is roughly £150-200 per month for an apartment in Stara Zagora ( I think living in uni halls is much cheaper) (plus bills which not sure yet but can range 30-60). Food shopping is relatively cheaper compared to the UK but not a huge difference. Travel buses/taxis and extremely cheap compared to UK live bus maybe 1lev which is like 50p.
How are you finding the university so far?
TJ2006
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks is that 200 for a single apartment on your own or for sharing? Thanks
Hey, £200 would be for a single apartment, 2 bedroom will be slightly cheaper.
TJ2006
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Baselevel1)
How are you finding the university so far?
I completed my first semester here and it has been good, most of the teachers are good, however we do have a very busy timetable as u can imagine... We have to study Bulgarian language on top of all our other subjects. But it is a good uni and have enjoyed it so far.
Baselevel1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I completed my first semester here and it has been good, most of the teachers are good, however we do have a very busy timetable as u can imagine... We have to study Bulgarian language on top of all our other subjects. But it is a good uni and have enjoyed it so far.
Excellent how are u finding living in Stara Zagora?
TJ2006
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I enjoy living in stars zagorq, it's a nice city, not huge, but there's still a quite a bit to do there's such a lots of shops restaurants, bars etc... Plus living cost alot cheaper which is a bonus.
young Mind
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have started my application and hope so I will be there in Oct intake 2020. I just wanted to know how you find the people's there in behaviour and nature as it is the first time I will be in a foreign country that is why I am quite nurvous.
TJ2006
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by young Mind)
I have started my application and hope so I will be there in Oct intake 2020. I just wanted to know how you find the people's there in behaviour and nature as it is the first time I will be in a foreign country that is why I am quite nurvous.
Tbh people in Bulgaria are just the same as anywhere else, so no need to worry... The bigger issue is the language barrier not everyone speaks English and so rely on Google translate more than I would.like😅. But you can easily go about day 2 day things without knowing bulgarian.
young Mind
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Tbh people in Bulgaria are just the same as anywhere else, so no need to worry... The bigger issue is the language barrier not everyone speaks English and so rely on Google translate more than I would.like😅. But you can easily go about day 2 day things without knowing bulgarian.
Thank you for the response mate that will help me a lot there and if I have to study medicine abroad then obviously I will have to face the language barrier too because not everyone speaks English across the world but thank you for letting me know that google translate may help to break the language issue
Baselevel1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey I was wondering if anyone was able to answer a few questions for me?

Mainly regarding your yearly / monthly budgets. Was wondering if you guys had costed living in Stara Zagora beforehand?

Would love to have a chat with someone on Facebook
young Mind
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Baselevel1)
Hey I was wondering if anyone was able to answer a few questions for me?

Mainly regarding your yearly / monthly budgets. Was wondering if you guys had costed living in Stara Zagora beforehand?

Would love to have a chat with someone on Facebook
Hi mate!
Living budget in Stara Zagora is not pricy It may only cost you € 240 to € 250 per month, but still I say that it also depends on your expenditure but as far as my friend is staying there his monthly budgets are not crossing above €250.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (20)
7.43%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (19)
7.06%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (58)
21.56%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (33)
12.27%
No, nothing has changed (85)
31.6%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (54)
20.07%

Watched Threads