Annagray1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What are the benefits of organic traffic on website?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Annagray1)
What are the benefits of organic traffic on website?
What do you think they are?
Annagray1
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
What do you think they are?
what does that suppose to be
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what does that suppose to be
TSR isn't a way to get other people to do your homework/coursework for you. If you explain what your initial thoughts are, what you've tried and what you are struggling with then you're more likely to get help.
Annagray1
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
TSR isn't a way to get other people to do your homework/coursework for you. If you explain what your initial thoughts are, what you've tried and what you are struggling with then you're more likely to get help.
Okay, now this makes sense, but this is a discussion platform so one can discuss over a topic if somebody is interested.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Okay, now this makes sense, but this is a discussion platform so one can discuss over a topic if somebody is interested.
Discuss it with Google.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Even for a discussion it is polite to put your own opinions and understanding in a thread first.

What do YOU think are the benefits of organic traffic?
Doones
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It also depends on the purpose of the discussion: are you asking because you are studying computing / ICT? Or for what other reason?
siamsam
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Organic visitors have deliberately clicked on a website rather than being redirected from another website. The chance is that organic visitors are genuinely interested in the services offered by the website rather than a visitor that has been redirected from a paid ad.
I found the above in 30 seconds on google
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (126)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.06%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (87)
19.59%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (41)
9.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (132)
29.73%

Watched Threads