BTEC Level 3 IT - cyber security and incident management Watch

cherryred98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by colourfulpink)
Thank you, can you let us know how Part B goes aswell, please?
Will do but that isn't until the week after next unfortunately, as I have the Database exam next week
cherryred98
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Djjgamer)
can you rember anything else from the scenario???
(Original post by cherryred98)I started it today, it's not too hard and fairly straight forward. Its about a man who has created an online game has a server for the game in Romania and you have been hired to help secure the server. Some players are given access to the server and are admins on the website.Also, there is not a firewall mentioned in the figures and Romania is part of the EU but does not abide by its laws as its fairly new.
Not really but I will be doing it first thing in the morning so I will note things down or try and get a copy
Blue1908
Rep:
?
Report 1 weeks ago
anything else you know please?
Blue1908
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
anything else you can remember?
colourfulpink
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by cherryred98)
Not really but I will be doing it first thing in the morning so I will note things down or try and get a copy
Hii, how was part a? Any other notes and update about the exam
JohnCena1213
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
im starting this unit soon could you please give me more information on the scenario or any help you could send. any help would be appreciated im really confused and need help in preperation. thank you in advance
PDotPerzad
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hello. is there anything about network topologies and network diagrams in the exam. thnks.
Markoarnie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone know anything about section B
JackBobus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah 3 of the pieces of evidence are photos of a man on his laptop "hacking" the server. There is one event log and another diagram of all computers connected.
IStudyBTEC
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JackBobus)
Yeah 3 of the pieces of evidence are photos of a man on his laptop "hacking" the server. There is one event log and another diagram of all computers connected.
Do you know what is involved in part a? What threats/vulnerabilities are there so far?
Markoarnie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
cheers bro, anything else u remember?
JohnCena1213
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by cherryred98)
im starting this unit soon could you please give me more information on the scenario or any help you could send. any help would be appreciated im really confused and need help in preperation. thank you in advance
colourfulpink
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Has anyone done Part B? If so can ou please tell us what came up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
19.53%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (139)
41.12%
Nope, not that interesting (133)
39.35%

Watched Threads