The Student Room Group

Canada: Indigenous village evicted by militarized police to make way for fracking

Original post by AngeryPenguin
Pretty shocking stuff.

In the interests of even-handedness perhaps you can tell us why the courts have allowed the oil company to build the pipeline over that land and why they have determined that the locals do not, in fact, have the right to block it.

I’m going to choose not to give my opinion until you provide something more than a twitter feed. I remember you posting a twitter feed purely to allow you to slander a man because he wore a British vest and looked working class. A situation where anyone with any amount of care for the truth would see the only man who made the claim the man sh*t on the floor was a left-wing and anti-Brexit propagandist (by job description) who had no evidence to support his claim. On top of that, video evidence actually showed he was outright lying.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Nice source.
confused.jpg
Reply 4
thats terrible each day this situation is getting worse and nobody is doing anything about it i think that we should use less oil definitely
Original post by KimNoel
thats terrible each day this situation is getting worse and nobody is doing anything about it i think that we should use less oil definitely

I can't believe that Justine would allow such a thing to happen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending