?
Report 1 year ago
Fortnite
callum521
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That's really hard since I have so many favourites, but if I have to choose I'd probably say Suikoden II.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Halo 3 is my all time favourite.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
x
As I know that you like to play PC games, did you play Monkey Island and/or Simon the Sorcerer? the games are known to be very witty in dialogues of the characters. If so, are they two of your favorites too?
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
As I know that you like to play PC games, did you play Monkey Island and/or Simon the Sorcerer? the games are known to be very witty in dialogues of the characters. If so, are they two of your favorites too?
I haven't, actually! They're high on my wishlist of games to buy now, though. :yes: I do love the point and click adventure game genre. :coma:
lavender_rose
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JackV1120)
What's everybody's favorite video game??
Can't decide between Super Mario Bros, COD zombies or Grand Theft Auto?
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mechanics? Populous. Strategy? UFO: Enemy Unknown. Co-op? Left 4 Dead. Longevity? Diablo II. Art style? Syndicate Wars. Level design? Half-Life. Gameplay? Streets of Rage II. Music? Command & Conquer. Worldbuilding? Project Zomboid. Immersion? GTA IV. Suspense? F.E.A.R. AI? The Division. Narrative? The Chzo Mythos. Emotional heft? Final Fantasy VII.

(Original post by PhilanderingBum)
You guys are basic af. COD? Minecraft? Fortnite?! Please...
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater ftw
Well, quite.
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wii Sports Resort. fite me.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
I haven't, actually! They're high on my wishlist of games to buy now, though. :yes: I do love the point and click adventure game genre. :coma:
Yeah, some are really nice to play and among the PC games, I have also some Favorites: Broken Sword and The last express. Very old games from the 90s, but good to play.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah, some are really nice to play and among the PC games, I have also some Favorites: Broken Sword and The last express. Very old games from the 90s, but good to play.
I've not played those, either. Some that I have played from that time period include The Longest Journey and Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive.

[/shameless review plug]
Last edited by AngryJellyfish; 1 year ago
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ManLike007
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Modern Warfare 2
SpangleMagnet
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can't choose one. Mass Effect, Dragon Age (franchises, yes I did enjoy DA2 and MEA, thanks very much), Elder Scrolls series, God of War (still haven't played the reboot!), The Witcher series, World of Warcraft (yes I'll go there), Dishonored, Assassin's Creed series, Thief (especially Deadly Shadows, Thief 4/reboot was sorely disappointing). For nostalgia, Tomb Raider (that was my jam when I was 9), Crash Bandicoot, Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium and for even more nostalgia, Mickey Mouse in Castle of Illusion.
ibyghee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
rn it has to be rainbow six, but back in the old days. Minecraft LEL
New- Emperor
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Currently House flipper but also Forza 4
Professor Oak
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Fallout New Vegas
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
R6: Siege
IQuitTSR
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hotel mario
loginrunner
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Civilization
BoilingMarmalade
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As I know that you like to play PC games, did you play Monkey Island and/or Simon the Sorcerc.f.er? the games are known to be very witty in dialogues of the characters. If so, are they two of your favorites too?
Some classics right there. I once played through Monkey Island in French! Day Of The Tentacle is another good one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (69)
21.1%
No (258)
78.9%

Watched Threads