Favourite video game?

Watch
FinnInMe
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not sure if I have a favourite but been playing Witcher lately after getting tired with ESO..
KlarkDevlin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For me, the best game is a video game called Earthbound https://romsmode.com/roms/super-nint...thbound-402564 The game for the Super Nintendo console, I still play it, with some of the best memories associated with it.
Last edited by KlarkDevlin; 1 year ago
BrownFace
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
bioshock
dead space
mass effect
Jojo Runic
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Resident Evil 4 without a doubt.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gracie_Faith)
Mario cart and zelda
This. The Zelda and Mario Cart games I played made always fun - and still make. They brought me nice memories.
nutpark
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have lots of favorite but IGI is the best of all
SpangleMagnet
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jojo Runic)
Resident Evil 4 without a doubt.
Yesssssssss
KlarkDevlin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BrownFace)
bioshock
dead space
mass effect
mass effect - cool!:cool:
AbrahamHuth
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For me, Happy Wheels Game is the best game on 88kgames.
osasman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys, God of War 1 has to be the best game ever. Anyways, I have an absolutely brand, spanking new PS4 Pro 1TB for sale. I got it using the Amazon gift card balance I got by working on Amazon Mechanical Turk, and I am asking for £320. It goes for £349.99 in the stores. Contact me if you are interested.
KainsBanes
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Legacy of Kain games, Tenchu, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, Ninja Gaiden, early Assassin's Creed games - yeah, failed at picking one. I guess the one them would be games involving swords!
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Resident Evil 4 or THPS2. Wish they'd do a remaster of THPS2.
GlockInmyRari
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
1. Old School RuneScape <3
2. GTA V
3. Age of Empires 1
4. Battlefield 4
Kardinal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Probably Bioshock series.
Tenya Iida
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(whispers) animal crossing. i am a little baby
bigJane369
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
50 Cent: Bulletproof
TheNewLad
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For replayability, Saints Row 2. It's such a dumb fun game, especially with co-op
Zappluger
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Persona 5. Super stylish and a proper truckload of gameplay. Stellar story aswell.
quasa
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you platinum trophied it yet? (it took me <200 hours / 3 walkthoughs on 4 difficulties to do it with the ultimate edition - which has all the dlcs + japanese voice cast - although in fairness, it would have been ~130 hours if I had used a guide). 1 massive disadvantage is you cant share videos online as I want to share my merciless boss battles.

Im debating if I should attempt to do it in safe mode and (if it can be recorded) speedrun it (my yoshitsune and messiah picaro are level 98 and 99 respectively + most of my characters have their strongest weapons (only anne, yusuke and ryuji are missing their top guns but otherwise everyone has their top guns, melee weapons and armours). I use the kuzona tubes (cant remember what they are called) on all party members minus futuba and crow as it helps reduce SP and HP costs.
(Original post by Zappluger)
Persona 5. Super stylish and a proper truckload of gameplay. Stellar story aswell.
15nfulfsa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
CLASH ROYALE FTW!!! the new update has changed the entire game, and hopefully, people will go back to playing the game again now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (69)
21.1%
No (258)
78.9%

Watched Threads