The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DavidJES
It's really hard to pick a favourite, but some of my all time favourites are Banjo Kazooie, Portal 2, Dungeon Defenders, Supreme Commander and Runescape (before they ruined it).

More recently I've kinda fallen out of love with games just because they are so focused on microtransactions. In the last few years the only game I've really played has been Hearthstone, which I find can be fun and relaxing. I've also played Slay the Spire, which is an excellent single player rogue-like dungeon crawler card game that I highly recommend (it has none of the microtransaction ********) and I also play community made Portal 2 maps from time to time.

I remember playing Runescape back when it still had a 5k trade limit :love:
Minecraft and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
lego star wars on what platform?
Original post by Pandii
Minecraft and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Original post by 15nfulfsa
lego star wars on what platform?

PS3
ah I played it on the wii :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Pandii
PS3
God, I miss the Wii. I remember playing hours of Super Mario Galaxy 2 on it and collecting every star in the game, life was so chill back then ;(
Original post by 15nfulfsa
ah I played it on the wii :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Im gonna be taking my Wii and PS3 to uni ahah. Cant beat the classics
yeah I might as well, but ill hide the wii under my bed when I'm not using it :biggrin:
Original post by Pandii
Im gonna be taking my Wii and PS3 to uni ahah. Cant beat the classics
omfg Mario kart wii was where it was at :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by mohamadjamil03
God, I miss the Wii. I remember playing hours of Super Mario Galaxy 2 on it and collecting every star in the game, life was so chill back then ;(
i loved playing wiisports at the gym I went to in high school/ sixth form. me and my mates would workout then play about on tennis. considering how the controllers for the switch are, im surprised they havent made a miisports for the switch as a free game. that would be awsome.
Original post by mohamadjamil03
(edited 5 years ago)
World of Warcraft, been in my life for 13 years
how old are you lmao
Original post by Arcaneballs
Original post by Arcaneballs

A long time, but I admire your loyality to the game. That is not a naturalness, as the taste changes when getting older. When I think about my favorite game for 13 years... gosh.
Reply 113
p e r s o n a 5 bgdfilghfdg
Sonic the hedgehog 3 and knuckles on the mega drive (I’m 15 btw)
Had 1k hrs on warframe and paladins :tongue:
League of Legends
All of the uncharted games 100%
Reply 118
Tales of Symphonia 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Original post by kurro
CSGO (im gn2 anyone wanna play? hehe)

yEs i'm gn1.

Latest