The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Can I intercalated in Anglian Ruskin medical school

Is it a possibility to intercalate in Anglian Ruskin medical school and if so what are the possible degrees to intercalate, I checked on their website and there is no information about intercalation
Original post by Puneaple
Is it a possibility to intercalate in Anglian Ruskin medical school and if so what are the possible degrees to intercalate, I checked on their website and there is no information about intercalation

Hi @Puneaple

We intend to offer Intercalated degrees subject to demand. They would be on offer after Year 3 of study and further information will be available on our website in due course.

Thanks for asking,
Emma
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by ARUOfficial
Hi @Puneaple

We intend to offer Intercalated degrees subject to demand. They would be on offer after Year 3 of study and further information will be available on our website in due course.

Thanks for asking,
Emma

Hey there, I am applying for medicine 2022 entry. Does this quote still remain true?
Original post by Puneaple

Hello @Puneaple
Yes we do offer this.
You can intercalate at ARU, for example on Biomedical Science, or you can intercalate at another Uni. The intercalation takes place between Year 3 & 4 of the Medicine degree.
If you need anymore information on this the best people to contact are [email protected]

Quick Reply