Chojinkai117!
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m in year 12 but my teacher wants us to pick our IRP ready for year 13. For me, I want to do law at uni but my teacher guided me off focusing my IRP on law as it’s a difficult one to research.

Instead I want to base my IRP on Les Mis but I don’t know which idea sounds better: comparing Les Mis to the play/film/new series or to discuss how accurate Les Mis is to the events. Which one sounds better to do?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
okurr123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I'm in year 13 and did my A level French speaking exam just last week. If your interested in law, maybe you could do your project on secularism in France which is what I chose? I spoke about the 1905 law of the separation of the church and the state and the conflicts surrounding secularism so it could be a possibility if your interested in this topic of course.

For the titles you've proposed, I think they could both work, but I think the second one is better as I think there will be more to talk about in the discussion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (274)
56.49%
I don't have everything I need (211)
43.51%

Watched Threads