a little survey exchange Watch

jennifugh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I know there is the main survey exchange forum, but I thought I'd create this smaller one if anyone needs to get noticed bt their survey is getting let in the grand post. Personally I have an EPQ survey in which my first draft is due very soon (i'm only slightly panicking) and I need responses. If anyone has a few free minutes, please, please, please complete my survey - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link (in case you are wondering it is about autism stigma and representation particularly in the story The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time) and if anyone has a survey they need completing please link it below and we can do a survey for survey thing. - I am under 18 however and can't do surveys that require you to be 18 so please bare that in mind. Many many many thanks and let the mini survey exchange commence
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Foundation Year Open Evening Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Regent's University London
    Psychotherapy Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (127)
19.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (61)
9.4%
No I am happy with my course choice (368)
56.7%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (93)
14.33%

Watched Threads