Fed up of bad drivers! Watch

Becks79
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I wasn’t hogging, I was waiting for him to move over, when he didn’t, I undertook him and then went back onto the righthand lane, as the traffic in lefthand lane was slower than I was.
(Original post by IWMTom)
Why were you both hogging the right hand lane?
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Becks79)
I wasn’t hogging, I was waiting for him to move over, when he didn’t, I undertook him and then went back onto the righthand lane, as the traffic in lefthand lane was slower than I was.
Any dashcam footage?
Becks79
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah, but due to the fact, that I did undertake a few cars, I’m not sure, if I should be showing it to anyone :eek:
Any dashcam footage?
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah, but due to the fact, that I did undertake a few cars, I’m not sure, if I should be showing it to anyone :eek:
Bugger that, I wanna see the ****.
Becks79
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would rather not end up in trouble
Bugger that, I wanna see the ****.
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would rather not end up in trouble
Is there anything on the footage that personally identifies you?
Emma:-)
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi all,

I’m literally getting fed up of bad drivers in most places. I drive a Kia Rio 1.5 diesel and it’s not the fastest of cars. But I’m getting people pushing up behind me when I’m trying to turn into a junction and also tailgating me and trying to false me off the road. (I’m doing the speed limit!) Why do people do this?

Unfortunately there is a lot of **** driving around.
Im not excusing it or anything. Some of the things ive also seen is unreal. Quite a few of them shouldnt be on the road.

If it works, the link below should show a clip that was put on a local spotted page. I think the bloke needs an eye test.

https://www.facebook.com/sian.smith....261356186/?t=0
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you're being tailgated on such a regular basis, does that not suggest that you're driving really slowly and therefore are part of the bad driver squad? I personally never tailgate and don't condone it, and there are ass-hats who tailgate those who are driving at a perfectly acceptable speed just cause they have somewhere to be, but if it's happening to you all the time that indicates that you're winding a lot of people up.
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
Unfortunately there is a lot of **** driving around.
Im not excusing it or anything. Some of the things ive also seen is unreal. Quite a few of them shouldnt be on the road.

If it works, the link below should show a clip that was put on a local spotted page. I think the bloke needs an eye test.

https://www.facebook.com/sian.smith....261356186/?t=0
That link doesn't work for us - must be private.
Emma:-)
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That link doesn't work for us - must be private.
Must be.
Basically it shows someone driving along a main road- you can clearly someone at the junction waiting to turn right out of a side road thats on the left. He sits there and sits there, then at the last minute, whilst clearly seeing the car thats filming coming along the main road- starts to pull out. He then comes to his senses and realises the person coming along the main road has had to brake to avoid hitting him, he stops, and pulls back into the side road to let the car carry on.
Becks79
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Number plates....
Is there anything on the footage that personally identifies you?
Becks79
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not sure if your comment is aiming at me, or not, but I’ve never been tailgated before and I never tailgate others. I was minding my own business, he decided to be an ass.
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
If you're being tailgated on such a regular basis, does that not suggest that you're driving really slowly and therefore are part of the bad driver squad? I personally never tailgate and don't condone it, and there are ass-hats who tailgate those who are driving at a perfectly acceptable speed just cause they have somewhere to be, but if it's happening to you all the time that indicates that you're winding a lot of people up.
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Number plates....
Not yours though unless your dashcam just so happens to record the outside of your car...
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not sure if your comment is aiming at me, or not, but I’ve never been tailgated before and I never tailgate others. I was minding my own business, he decided to be an ass.
If someone posts in a thread and doesn't quote anybody, it's generally aimed at the OP unless they're incredibly forum illiterate
Becks79
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Number plate, time and date stamp...
Not yours though unless your dashcam just so happens to record the outside of your car...
Becks79
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That would be me! Never been on a forum, hence lack of knowledge how it works :confused:
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
If someone posts in a thread and doesn't quote anybody, it's generally aimed at the OP unless they're incredibly forum illiterate
DSutch
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think about 25% of drivers should not have their licence, about 10% for medical reasons and possibly another 15% because of their conduct on the road. Not that any government is going to do this, because they believe the small willy brigade such as Top Gear who seem happy that we kill people on the roads when most deaths are perfectly avoidable.
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Number plate, time and date stamp...
Presumably you could just remove that..
Becks79
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How? It’s on the recording and no idea how to remove it 🙈
Presumably you could just remove that..
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How? It’s on the recording and no idea how to remove it 🙈
What brand of dashcam is it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads