IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Becks79)
Nextbase, 412 I think.
Nextbase have some software that you can use to browse your recordings and edit them - when you go to export, it lets you turn off all the yellow text.

I believe it's called Nextbase Replay.
tesconyc
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
it's not even that bad
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by tesconyc; 1 week ago
Becks79
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ll have a look, thanks 😊 I’m not that great with technology though, my laptop and phone hate me... 🤷🏻*♀️😂😂
(Original post by IWMTom)
Nextbase have some software that you can use to browse your recordings and edit them - when you go to export, it lets you turn off all the yellow text.

I believe it's called Nextbase Replay.
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Becks79)
I’ll have a look, thanks 😊 I’m not that great with technology though, my laptop and phone hate me... 🤷🏻*♀️😂😂
It's quite easy to use, I'm sure you'll have no trouble
StriderHort
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ah good, this saves me making a new thread

2 friggin emergency stops on the way home

1st one a woman decides to launch onto a roundabout just as i'm coming from the right, stopped ok but v lucky the car behind me did also.

Not 5 mins later cruising at 70 on a dual (right lane), and some berk merges from the left, then just as i'm about to pass they pull out into the right land right in front of me at 50 odd, they didn't indicate till after they started moving "They aren't possibly going to try to..?..OH SHT! THEY ARE"

Seriously vexed :mad:

(I suppose it's possible I was at fault somehow, like at roundabouts is there any exception to giving way to the right?)
Last edited by StriderHort; 1 week ago
Becks79
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You don’t know me and my skills... I managed to break YouTube before, so you know... :confused: I’ll give it a go though.
(Original post by IWMTom)
It's quite easy to use, I'm sure you'll have no trouble
Becks79
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m not aware of any exceptions, I’ve been taught that if you’re coming from the right, you have the right to go. So I’d say totally her fault.
(Original post by StriderHort)
Ah good, this saves me making a new thread

2 friggin emergency stops on the way home

1st one a woman decides to launch onto a roundabout just as i'm coming from the right, stopped ok but v lucky the car behind me did also.

Not 5 mins later cruising at 70 on a dual (right lane), and some berk merges from the left, then just as i'm about to pass they pull out into the right land right in front of me at 50 odd, they didn't indicate till after they started moving "They aren't possibly going to try to..?..OH SHT! THEY ARE"

Seriously vexed :mad:

(I suppose it's possible I was at fault somehow, like at roundabouts is there any exception to giving way to the right?)
mphysical
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Not sure of what you are describing but if a car enters the roundabout before you reach it they have priority.
Becks79
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I thought he meant he was already on the roundabout coming from her right, in that case he’s got the right to go, but maybe I misunderstood.
(Original post by mphysical)
Not sure of what you are describing but if a car enters the roundabout before you reach it they have priority.
StriderHort
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mphysical)
That's what I assumed, In this case I was the car already on the roundabout when the other driver decided to enter it right front of me. She got a lot more of a fright than I did I suspect. Like it wasn't a case where she had a decent chance of nipping out ahead of me, i'd have slammed right into the passenger side of her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads