Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What the hell is wrong with me that I feel so damn insecure all the time.
Every time my boyfriend says or does anything sweet/romantic, the only thoughts that go through my head are "what if he doesn't really like me and he's only humouring me?" Or worse still "what if he knows I like him and he's just playing with my feelings then he'll drop me?". Thankfully I don't seem to think about the latter as much lately.
The guy has given me every reason to trust him, but I have such major trust issues, and I have such low self-esteem I can't seem to let myself genuinely believe he likes me...

Help?
Zaspo
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What the hell is wrong with me that I feel so damn insecure all the time.
Every time my boyfriend says or does anything sweet/romantic, the only thoughts that go through my head are "what if he doesn't really like me and he's only humouring me?" Or worse still "what if he knows I like him and he's just playing with my feelings then he'll drop me?". Thankfully I don't seem to think about the latter as much lately.
The guy has given me every reason to trust him, but I have such major trust issues, and I have such low self-esteem I can't seem to let myself genuinely believe he likes me...

Help?
Imo instead of keeping this from him if you open to him about you feel about certain thing will make your relatioship better and also improve your connection with him and will not feel as much insecure.
Lilli22
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zaspo)
Imo instead of keeping this from him if you open to him about you feel about certain thing will make your relatioship better and also improve your connection with him and will not feel as much insecure.
I agree: too many people on this forum tell us their biggest secrets instead of communicating with their partner about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (329)
34.6%
No (622)
65.4%

Watched Threads