Unit 2 Business - Developing a Marketing Campaign

Watch
Liam1111
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am taking a Unit 2 Exam on Tabletop games, I have done my 6 pages of notes, and I'm wondering if anyone wants to share notes with me (yours must be complete).
mali423122
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yes asap please
Nicole.200211
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Liam1111)
I am taking a Unit 2 Exam on Tabletop games, I have done my 6 pages of notes, and I'm wondering if anyone wants to share notes with me (yours must be complete).
Can I see your notes pls, I have a mock tomorrow and Im stuck?
Korna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Escape room is worth 74.5 million Competition11 competitors and how many store there are in the uk Escape 104 6.5% Clue HQ 69 4.3125%Escape reality 57 3.5625%Escape hut 44 2.75%Locked in a room38 2.375% Target audience Escape room games are enjoyed by a variety ofpeople from gamers to families, tourists and friendsand that increasingly, corporates use escape roomgames for employee assessment, management`````````````````````` `training, leadership evaluation and team building.According to Ken Ferguson, the main demographicgroup is aged between 25-35. Bookings arepredominantly made for the evenings (weekdays) andall day over the weekend.Corporate groups are particularly welcome andlucrative – as they tend to bring larger groups and fillup spare capacity during the daytime booking slots.Trends The market is still growing so theirs room to make money if new people joins Higher competition more people are opening more escape rooms now people want difficult escape rooms to play and enjoy. And people want it to be more technological like computers involved etcMovie-inspired escape rooms people want escape rooms based on movies Big focus on safety need to have a door which is always open for any emergency like fires What people need to do to remain competitive If you want to remain competitive in the escape room industry, it’s important to stay on top of the latest trends and market developments.While the market is still on the rise, competition is getting tougher and you need to work extra hard in order to gain an advantage in the eyes of your customers. Many rooms find success by theming their experience using movie concepts. This is a good way to differentiate, provided you have consent from the copyright holders. In addition, there’s a growing concern about safety when it comes to escape rooms and it’s important to comply with your local regulations to prevent accidents and avoid hefty fines. Lastly, as most escape room bookings are now made online, it’s crucial to have a great buying experience on your website and other online sales channels.Swot on escape rooms StrengthsRelatively easy entry and low capital outlay.Unique themesVariety of difficulty levelsGame masters trained for role-playing and excellent customer serviceLocation is close to customers and relatively far from competitorsRegular changes to clues and puzzlesWeaknessesUpset customers can potentially harm both business reputations or cause collateral damage by way of online reviews.New to the area and marketBrand not well establishedLimited capitalOpportunitiesReach a customer geography not yet catered forGrowing industry and popularity of mystery roomsUnlimited number of new themes, game, and cluesLow barriers to entryThreatsAnother new entrant or current supplier expansion could potentially hurt market share.While we do have a backup, the website could go down for technical reasons.Sales tied to economic growth.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (231)
46.95%
Take exams next summer (68)
13.82%
Change uni choice through clearing (110)
22.36%
Apply to uni next year instead (50)
10.16%
I'm not applying to university (33)
6.71%

Watched Threads