Say something silly 😝 Watch

TheNamesBond.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My gun looked at me this morning and told me to switch the safety off, I did and then asked why, it said, ‘because you snore’.
Last edited by TheNamesBond.; 5 days ago
thestudent33
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
My gun looked at me this morning and told me to switch the safety off, I did and then asked why, it said ‘because you snore’.
xD
Devoid_q
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I tucked you in my book and kept inside her bag in case I forget but surprisingly her bag couldn't keep the secret and spilled the beans. Your dear pen sneered at my foolishness and sputtered, " You hag. Can't you live for once as real?" shocking the daylights of my boyfriend.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i really do think i heard my neighbours fart, they're so big and every time they walk it sounds like a herd of elephants :yucky:
Devoid_q
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Why does it have to my liver? Why should she love my liver and not me?
Apachecow
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Yorkies, not for girls.........
TommyDH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
A magician working on a cruiseliner doing tricks. A parrot on his shoulder watching keeps giving his tricks away saying "it's up his sleeves! it's down his jumper! it's up his trousers leg!". The ship's boiler explodes blowing the ship. The magician and his parrot floating in the ocean sat on a bit of debris. The parrot just staring at the magician. After 4 days he says "Okay, I give up. What did you do with the ship?"
Devoid_q
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
The sky tore at her scream. The clouds slurred his name. The birds chased him. Why did she waste so lame?
Last edited by Devoid_q; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1616)
79.18%
Leave (425)
20.82%

Watched Threads