Shizzie123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I’m studying English language a level. I have mock exams coming up and I’ve practically done ever past paper there is on CLA and language change and yet I still do not feel ready. I can’t access the AQA past paper that was introduced last year (2018) so does anyone from the previous year remeber the question on CLA and language change?
Switch01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Your school will probably use the 2018 paper as your mock lol.
If thats ur intention i wouldnt do it cause it would just give u a fake grade and wouldnt actually tell u where u r right now
Shizzie123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Switch01)
Your school will probably use the 2018 paper as your mock lol.
If thats ur intention i wouldnt do it cause it would just give u a fake grade and wouldnt actually tell u where u r right now
My teacher already declared that she isn’t going to use the paper from last year and we already guessed she is going to construct her own questions for these exams because she is an examiner and she did this last year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (201)
43.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (52)
11.28%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.59%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (98)
21.26%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (48)
10.41%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.86%

Watched Threads