This discussion is closed.
jdenny17
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
hi when i created my ucas application i didnt put my schools buz word in i cant find where on the ucas form i can add this please help urgent!1 any help is much a ppreciated
bzzzzzt
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did the school set up the UCAS application for you?
If so, they've already put in the buzzword.
If you can add detail and things, the buzzword has already been applied, you can't continue without it, unless you write that you are applying as an independent, in which case there should be the option.
SomeoneImportant
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Guyssss I need help. I am applying for Junior Leadership Team and Prefect in my school and I need to fill out an application. Problem is....well I’m not really good at answering these type of questions. So if you can help me in any, even if it’s just bullet points, I’d appreciate it. The questions are:

1) Why are you applying to be a member of the Junior Leadership Team?

2) What do you think you can bring to the role?

3) What do you think can be further improved at .....(name of school)....? How would you do so?

4) What are your ambitions for the future?

5) If we had to choose between you and another candidate for the last remaining position for JLT, can you add one thing about you that makes you stand out from the other candidate?

Thank youuu
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (32)
35.56%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (9)
10%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (4)
4.44%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (25)
27.78%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (13)
14.44%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (7)
7.78%

Watched Threads