help me with my ucas aplicationWatch
If so, they've already put in the buzzword.
If you can add detail and things, the buzzword has already been applied, you can't continue without it, unless you write that you are applying as an independent, in which case there should be the option.
1) Why are you applying to be a member of the Junior Leadership Team?
2) What do you think you can bring to the role?
3) What do you think can be further improved at .....(name of school)....? How would you do so?
4) What are your ambitions for the future?
5) If we had to choose between you and another candidate for the last remaining position for JLT, can you add one thing about you that makes you stand out from the other candidate?