Why does penetration hurt this much? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I recently started having sex with my boyfriend (late August) and every time we've had sex it hurts so much during insertion it's like I'm burning inside. The pain is so unbearable I push him out and go into a fetal position after. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but I know I was a virgin but I really don't know if its normal to cry and wince everytime even a cm is inserted. We do foreplay for about twenty minutes I'm lubed up too but it just doesn't help! Please if you have any advice I need to know what's wrong with me 😭
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I recently started having sex with my boyfriend (late August) and every time we've had sex it hurts so much during insertion it's like I'm burning inside. The pain is so unbearable I push him out and go into a fetal position after. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but I know I was a virgin but I really don't know if its normal to cry and wince everytime even a cm is inserted. We do foreplay for about twenty minutes I'm lubed up too but it just doesn't help! Please if you have any advice I need to know what's wrong with me 😭
Are you relaxed?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If foreplay lube and relaxing doesn't work then see a Doctor to rule out any medical condiconditions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads