The Student Room Group

Why does penetration hurt this much?

So I recently started having sex with my boyfriend (late August) and every time we've had sex it hurts so much during insertion it's like I'm burning inside. The pain is so unbearable I push him out and go into a fetal position after. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but I know I was a virgin but I really don't know if its normal to cry and wince everytime even a cm is inserted. We do foreplay for about twenty minutes I'm lubed up too but it just doesn't help! Please if you have any advice I need to know what's wrong with me 😭
Original post by Anonymous
So I recently started having sex with my boyfriend (late August) and every time we've had sex it hurts so much during insertion it's like I'm burning inside. The pain is so unbearable I push him out and go into a fetal position after. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but I know I was a virgin but I really don't know if its normal to cry and wince everytime even a cm is inserted. We do foreplay for about twenty minutes I'm lubed up too but it just doesn't help! Please if you have any advice I need to know what's wrong with me 😭

Are you relaxed?
Reply 2
If foreplay lube and relaxing doesn't work then see a Doctor to rule out any medical condiconditions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest