The Student Room Group

portfolio review for art foundation at UAL Camberwell 2018

Hey I've been invited for a portfolio review at Camberwell next month and I was just wondering if anyone who went to one last year (or before) can tell me what happens??
I don't really know what to expect - I read somewhere that they don't actually interview you they just take your portfolios into a room? Is that true? Any information would b great lol
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by mathilda245
Hey I've been invited for a portfolio review at Camberwell next month and I was just wondering if anyone who went to one last year (or before) can tell me what happens??
I don't really know what to expect - I read somewhere that they don't actually interview you they just take your portfolios into a room? Is that true? Any information would b great lol

Hello there !

What usually happens is that you are asked to leave your portfolio behind while tutors look through the portfolio without you . Upon completing the review on all the portfolios of every student invited to the portfolio review event , portfolios will need to be collected by you . The tutors often provide some feedback and based on this event , tutors will select student who they believe are suitable for their course .
This is what I recall ! Things may have changed around a little , but that’s the gist of what goes on .

Thanks
Memunatu
Hello,I am applying form Spain. I have been invited to attend an interview next month. I am preparing my portfolio but all of my sketchbook work, research and development are written in Spanish, would this be an issue when reviewing my portfolio?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending