The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL law applicants 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by summer207
Thank you! Do you plan to firm King’s?

Probably, Durham still has got to get back to me but they’re getting on my nerves. You said it wasn’t your first choice so I assume you’re firming?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Yeah, I plan to firm King’s and insure Leeds.
Original post by arianeclementine
Probably, Durham still has got to get back to me but they’re getting on my nerves. You said it wasn’t your first choice so I assume you’re firming?
Reply 22
Congratulations! :smile: Are you an international student? Also, what was your Lnat score?

Just received my offer about 15 minutes ago
Thanks! Yes I’m an international student doing my A Levels in the U.K. LNAT score of 28 :smile:
Original post by rm00
Congratulations! :smile: Are you an international student? Also, what was your Lnat score?
Does anyone know anything about the scholarships application system? There is no information online.
Just received an unconditional offer for law
Original post by nikitac29
Just received an unconditional offer for law

Congrats!
Reply 27
I received an unconditional offer for law on march 17th
Reply 28
Rejected for law but offered a place for English instead I don’t even understand how that works
Same! Got an offer a couple of days ago. For all those of you worrying about your LNAT, I got 22 but still got an offer. My prediction is 43 (IB) and I got 8 A*s and 2 As. Best of luck to everyone!
Just received my offer about 15 minutes ago
Original post by silverst0ne0656
Anybody applying with IB? I’ve got a predicted 42 But im applying to law with french law and I hear it’s super competitive. The nerves are real here!

FYI, last year for me they sent the offer two days before the deadline! English law and French law is very competitive but you have a very good predicted grade, I had the same. I wish you the best of luck in your LNAT results and hope you get an offer. The course you are applying for has a great community and offers you a significant advantage over LLB students but it’s harder
Original post by Anonymous
FYI, last year for me they sent the offer two days before the deadline! English law and French law is very competitive but you have a very good predicted grade, I had the same. I wish you the best of luck in your LNAT results and hope you get an offer. The course you are applying for has a great community and offers you a significant advantage over LLB students but it’s harder

How, exactly?
Original post by tenacity
How, exactly?

Because it’s much harder and everybody who has gone through it knows that. Therefore, alumni prefers getting people from the same course as they know what they’ve gone through and how good they must’ve been to have finished it. Also it just is a better qualification since you get two law degrees and a masters 1 from Paris.
QLD?
Original post by anonymous1231231
As long as it’s a QLD which I’m sure it is then stfu^^
QLD?

😂😂ok
I applied to Law school too, but I didn't apply to any competetive schools. I applied to Lancater University for Law, University of Sussex for law, University of Leeds for Law, University of Warwick for Law, and University of York for Crimeinology. I got into Lancaster, Sussex, and York so far. University of Leeds is actually reconsidering my offer right now, and Warwick hasn't made a decision yet. I'm glad your smart enough and got into really good schools, but I would have suggested at least one or 2 of your schools be safety schools, because the schools you applied to are really competetive and require high averages. CONGRATS THO.
Listen kiddo, first get into King’s or UCL and then we'll talk.
Original post by anonymous1231231
😂😂ok
Listen kiddo, first get into King’s or UCL and then we'll talk.

Kiddo?
I got an offer from UCL, not to sound as arrogant as you but I’m pretty confident about meeting the offer:wink:
Reply 38
what do I do
I applied to KCL for law and was given an alternative to study English language
which is ridiculous cause I never imagined that

I have options to study law at QMUL and Nottingham.
But I'm considering taking the risk for Kings and changing my course in first year

what would you recommend ?

Please genuine answers thanks
Reply 39
I wouldn’t go for the KCL offer, Law is a very competitive subject and you’ll find it really hard to transfer. Both QMUL and Nottingham are very respectable and at the end of the day you should be studying what you want to study, no matter where you are.
Original post by sdap
what do I do
I applied to KCL for law and was given an alternative to study English language
which is ridiculous cause I never imagined that

I have options to study law at QMUL and Nottingham.
But I'm considering taking the risk for Kings and changing my course in first year

what would you recommend ?

Please genuine answers thanks

Quick Reply

Latest