The Student Room Group

Pending Grades

I finished school this summer so when I entered that I was in school from 2011-2018. I am now resiting my A levels and using my school as my exam centre but I am no longer part of the school.

When I want to put in pending grades for my A Levels, it doesn't let me pick the year 2019 as it tells me that I need to change the dates I attended school for. However, I am no longer offically part of the school.

Should I just change the date I left school from 2018 to 2019 or is that a problem?
Original post by Rob.x
I finished school this summer so when I entered that I was in school from 2011-2018. I am now resiting my A levels and using my school as my exam centre but I am no longer part of the school.

When I want to put in pending grades for my A Levels, it doesn't let me pick the year 2019 as it tells me that I need to change the dates I attended school for. However, I am no longer offically part of the school.

Should I just change the date I left school from 2018 to 2019 or is that a problem?

Add your school a second time as somewhere you’re attending part time for the months of the exams. Add your resits with pending grades to that version of your school

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending