LSE MSc Human Resources-2019 applicants Watch

Chk02
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone heard back from the Human Resources Department regrading their offer or rejection?
man0908
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, haven't heard back as of now. When did you apply? I applied on the 22nd of November, almost 2 months now!!

(Original post by Chk02)
Has anyone heard back from the Human Resources Department regrading their offer or rejection?
Chk02
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by man0908)
Hey, haven't heard back as of now. When did you apply? I applied on the 22nd of November, almost 2 months now!!
Hey, I applied on December 17, got my LSE ID beginning of Jan. I think it's going to take quite some time until I hear back. Btw have your transcripts moved down?
Last edited by Chk02; 4 weeks ago
man0908
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Chk02)
Hey, I applied on December 17, got my LSE ID beginning of Jan. I think it's going to take quite some time until I hear back. Btw have your transcropst moved down?
As of now, my online tracker suggests that my application is "under consideration by the department". If transcripts is what you meant (guessing thats a typo^ :P), it says "copy received". Don't really know what i should imply though.
Last edited by man0908; 4 weeks ago
Chk02
Rep:
?
As of now, my online tracker suggests that my application is "under consideration by the department". If transcripts is what you meant (guessing thats a typo^ :P), it says "copy received". Don't really know what i should imply though.
Haha yes. Typo tho. There's this theory that if your transcripts move down, you're going to get an offer pretty soon. Don't know till what extent it's true but the wait is definitely killing. Have you applied elsewhere?
man0908
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Chk02)
Haha yes. Typo tho. There's this theory that if your transcripts move down, you're going to get an offer pretty soon. Don't know till what extent it's true but the wait is definitely killing. Have you applied elsewhere?
Oh! I did not know of this theory :P How does one get to know whether our transcripts have moved down?
Nope, LSE or nothing - for me! What about you? are you from London?
Chk02
Rep:
?
Oh! I did not know of this theory :P How does one get to know whether our transcripts have moved down?
Nope, LSE or nothing - for me! What about you? are you from London?
Apparently, under the documentation section, transcripts "Your degree (Copy Received)" is mentioned, if that moves down to the last and says just "Transcripts- copy received" you're going to get an offer mostly. Not sure how true this is.
Pretty much the same LSE or nothing lol. I'm an international student
Last edited by Chk02; 4 weeks ago
man0908
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Chk02)
Apparently, under the documentation section, transcripts "Your degree (Copy Reciebed)" is mentioned, if that moves down to the last and says just "Transcripts- copy received" you're going to get an offer mostly. Not sure how true this is.
Pretty much the same LSE or nothing lol. I'm an international student
Ah, i see.. dont know how much truth there is to it! Anyway, good luck!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London School of Economics and Political Science
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 4 Jul '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads