Hpat ulster 2019

Watch this thread
username4430540
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys just wondering if anyone else is out there is doing the hpat at the end of January?
username4430540
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Hey! What test centre are you at?
username4430540
Rep:
Awh I’m down for Jordanstown! Yeah I went on Sunday past there! It was very helpful
username4430540
Rep:
To structure it as
Introduction
Paragraph
Paragraph
Etc..
Then conclusion

For each of the paragraphs, with the graphs and diagrams question in section 3, you select like two of the graphs for paragraph 1 and then a further two graphs for paragraph 2 and talk about them and link them together.
username4430540
Rep:
Also for the section 3, for the opinion one essay, he did say only choose 1 quote as he said you won’t get time to talk about two or three.
He gave us tips on section one and two on how to simplify the questions.
Section 2,basically a tool to help you is, when you’re reading the extract or narrative underline any emotions or feelings because he said the author has put them there for a reason, this makes it easier then to see and interpret what they feel when it asks you in the questions, you can simply look at the emotions and feelings underlined.
username4430540
Rep:
Also for section one and two
Bring a HB or 2B pencil when you colour in the circles on the answer sheet
As section one and two are put through a computer and it only picks up lead
Don’t use pen for this cause you won’t get any marks
Only use pen for section 3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (168)
40.78%
The paper was reasonable (187)
45.39%
Not feeling great about that exam... (36)
8.74%
It was TERRIBLE (21)
5.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed