The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

UPCSE in UCL and KCL Foundation Course

Applying to UCL and KCL foundation courses and I've read a lot of negative comments on the foundation course in UCL. Can anyone provide some information about what you've experienced while studying on one of those courses?
Reply 1
I'm in the same boat as you, have you decided? My options are either the UPCSCE or hoping I get into King's for undergraduate/possibly foundation. I'm really worried about the negative things I've heard regarding the UPCSE though!
Reply 2
Hello! I decided to go for UPC, because no matter what people say, it is the best foundation course for international students! I got into UPCSCE (biology and chemistry)! if you want to, text me on facebook and I can tell you what I know about it up to this day
Is it possible to shift from UPCSE to UPCH for architecture in any way after the payment is done?
Reply 4
I am not quite sure... I think you can change modules within the course (UPCSE or UPCH), but you can't actually change the course...
Reply 5
Original post by stacystacy
I am not quite sure... I think you can change modules within the course (UPCSE or UPCH), but you can't actually change the course...

I know this thread is two years ago. But i want to ask some questions. How is your progress to UCL? and also other students? Did a lot of students failed to progress to UCl, even to other unis?

Latest