Dishonesty Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Me and my boyfriend were together for a year and a half and we broke up on New Year’s Eve that night we went to separate night clubs and I had a “peck” with this boy That was interested and that I got on with. I instantly regretted this and thought about me ex and how I couldn’t imagine life without him so I tried to fix it. We started to get on again and he didn’t know about the kiss with the other boy but I then spoke to the boy I kissed on the phone and we got on so well and related so muvh but it wasn’t never anything romantic although he was a flirt, all of this has came out and my ex now knows. He hates me and I want to try again and have so much regret for not being straight up. Is it worth trying to fix? And is it possible as he is so hurt from it
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Me and my boyfriend were together for a year and a half and we broke up on New Year’s Eve that night we went to separate night clubs and I had a “peck” with this boy That was interested and that I got on with. I instantly regretted this and thought about me ex and how I couldn’t imagine life without him so I tried to fix it. We started to get on again and he didn’t know about the kiss with the other boy but I then spoke to the boy I kissed on the phone and we got on so well and related so muvh but it wasn’t never anything romantic although he was a flirt, all of this has came out and my ex now knows. He hates me and I want to try again and have so much regret for not being straight up. Is it worth trying to fix? And is it possible as he is so hurt from it
I think there comes a point where you can't fix it.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
you were separated when you actually kissed this other guy and wanted to rectify with your ex straihgt away

Yeah, sure you should'vet told him about this - but nothing actually came of you and this other guy. Explain it to your ex and see how he finds it, if he's going to be this hurt over a kiss while you weren't with him, then he seems a little childish
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (35)
14.06%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.43%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (51)
20.48%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (37)
14.86%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (31)
12.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (74)
29.72%

Watched Threads