Anyone Going To Hertfordshire? Watch

arshh98
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anyone going to University Of Hertfordshire and what you going to study in 2019?!
Ophelia Uchiha
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I will be going to the University of Hertfordshire if I get an offer. If not, I will be going to UWE I think.
Ophelia Uchiha
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got a conditional offer from the University of Hertfordshire. I will actually go to the University of Hertfordshire or the University of Greenwich. The University of Hertfordshire is my first choice though. I need two 3's for my 2 AP tests. The University of Greenwich gave me an unconditional offer.
(Original post by arshh98)
Anyone going to University Of Hertfordshire and what you going to study in 2019?!
University of Hertfordshire
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ophelia Uchiha)
I got a conditional offer from the University of Hertfordshire. I will actually go to the University of Hertfordshire or the University of Greenwich. The University of Hertfordshire is my first choice though. I need two 3's for my 2 AP tests. The University of Greenwich gave me an unconditional offer.
Congratulations Ophelia Uchiha on your offer Any questions, just let me know!
khlawrie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Graphic Design as of September 2019
amyallgood
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Who’s studying sports studies 19/20
Hadiii
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yeah I've got an offer for Sport Coaching
(Original post by amyallgood)
Who’s studying sports studies 19/20
Hadiii
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Conditional offer for Sport Coaching
Itz_bel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got an offer for Criminal Justice and Criminology
amyallgood
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sports studies
Akhil Kandaloju
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I am looking for Automotive Engineering MSc how is the course city life and i am from india with 90% marks . How much Scholarship i can get? Do i get to work part time? And what about post study opportunities?
(Original post by University of Hertfordshire)
Congratulations Ophelia Uchiha on your offer Any questions, just let me know!
tthslet
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
2D Animation and Character for Digital Media - September 2019
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
James.png
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Film Production as of September 2019. Got my unconditional offer 2 days ago and am looking at accommodation now!
sb934
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just got my unconditional for Film & Television Production!! Starting September 2019.
Caitx14
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ll be studying International tourism management!
Jazzzkp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got an unconditional at Hertfordshire and I’ll be studying interior architecture
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone,

Congratulations on those who have received offers from us Don't forget to come along to our Offer Holder Day on Saturday 6 April! Look out for your email invitation to sign up

Juliette
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Akhil Kandaloju

There's lots to do in the area We are a campus university so you'll find everything within walking distance, or a free 5 min shuttle bus away! We have a 24/7 library so you can access it no matter what time you need to get some work done! If you're into sport, we have amazing gym facilities too and you can get involved in an array of activities (including swimming, rock climbing, and much more), or if you'd prefer to relax in a social setting, our campus pub is a great spot! There's plenty

Did you know that we're also only a 25 min train journey from Kings Cross, London? It's a great location for those weekend tourist trips! And when it comes to employability, our graduates have excellent prospects! You could be employed in design, manufacturing, or testing, and most Formula One teams even have a Herts graduate in their design team!

When it comes to entry requirements and scholarships, please do pop [email protected] an email as they'll be able to help you further

Hope this helps!
Juliette

(Original post by Akhil Kandaloju)
I am looking for Automotive Engineering MSc how is the course city life and i am from india with 90% marks . How much Scholarship i can get? Do i get to work part time? And what about post study opportunities?
Kaya23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
im doing biomed. so nervous
fynn_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by khlawrie)
Graphic Design as of September 2019
Ayy so am I! Have you got your offer yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All subjects Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19

How has 2019 been so far?