Management with marketing at Exeter or Bath Watch

owaldron12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I can't decide between putting Exeter or Bath as my no.1 choice.

Exeter was the first university that I visited and I fell in love with it and knew it was the place for me. I visited Warwick and Durham after and knew they didn't compare to Exeter. But then I visited Bath and I liked it a lot so I started to be unsure.

I think I still prefer the idea of going to Exeter, and am only considering Bath deeply because it is higher on the rankings.

I am going to study Management with Marketing with a placement year and the Bath placement help seems better, but the Exeter Business school itself seemed much better and was more modern and technological which I really liked.

All my friends make jokes saying that they think I am more of an Exeter person than Bath due to my private school background and how Exeter is known to be a bit rah rah...

The accommodation at Exeter also seems nicer.

I guess in my mind I prefer Exeter but Bath seems to be the more prestigious option and so employers may prefer it - so any help on what to choose would be really appreciated!

Also any thoughts on best accommodation in each uni wouldn't go amiss! I'm currently things Holland Hall at Exeter or The Quads at Bath?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?