The Student Room Group

Teach First Applicant!

Hi Alex!I have an offer to start Teachfirst From July (summer training). I have been offered Secondary English in London which is what I wanted. I've heard that these offers aren't guaranteed because Teachfirst might not have enough schools to give you. How likely is to happen that your offer gets pulled/ deferred last minute? Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
Original post by Tas_a
Hi Alex!I have an offer to start Teachfirst From July (summer training). I have been offered Secondary English in London which is what I wanted. I've heard that these offers aren't guaranteed because Teachfirst might not have enough schools to give you. How likely is to happen that your offer gets pulled/ deferred last minute? Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
Just to let you know that I've taken your post and made it its own thread so that we're not bumping that 2014 one.:wink:

I've not heard of this happening to anyone to be honest so I can't imagine it's that common. You can find the current Teach First applicants thread here by the way to chat to other applicants:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5397472
Reply 2
Original post by Tas_a

I have never heard of this happening to anyone. This would be extremely rare.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending