Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Infinite Series benwhite13 shum1614 garchas jadarose

this thread isn't as active as I was hoping so get more involved guys! Tell me what your doing, give advice to others or ask for advice etc. So I just made flashcards on carbohydrates (about 20). Not got time to make chem ones because I have to prepare a speech on obesity for tomorrow morning on radio (Fever Fm). I also have a show on the radio station with 2 of my friends from 4-6.
    • Answer Heroes
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mohameddalghous)
    Infinite Series benwhite13 shum1614 garchas

this thread isn't as active as I was hoping so get more involved guys! Tell me what your doing, give advice to others or ask for advice etc. So I just made flashcards on carbohydrates (about 20). Not got time to make chem ones because I have to prepare a speech on obesity for tomorrow morning on radio (Fever Fm). I also have a show on the radio station with 2 of my friends from 4-6.
    I'm studying for my mock exams at the moment. I never made notes for Chemistry after my teacher recommended the 'Chemrevise' website.

Also, it's rare to see such threads get a lot of people involved in a short space of time, so be patient and you'll be happy after giving it some time
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Infinite Series)
    I'm studying for my mock exams at the moment. I never made notes for Chemistry after my teacher recommended the 'Chemrevise' website.

Also, it's rare to see such threads get a lot of people involved in a short space of time, so be patient and you'll be happy after giving it some time
    thanks for the reassurance, when r ur mocks mine were this week

ReputationRep:
    -
    the best website is www.a-levelchemistry.co.uk

the notes are amazing deffo worth having a look and guys i have so many resources ask if u want anything for bio or chem , do any of u have accsess to exampro for psychology
    @Infinite Series @benwhite13 @garchas

ReputationRep:
    Tag me too
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by shum1614)
    -
    the best website is www.a-levelchemistry.co.uk

the notes are amazing deffo worth having a look and guys i have so many resources ask if u want anything for bio or chem , do any of u have accsess to exampro for psychology
    @Infinite Series @benwhite13 @garchas
    no, but does anyone have exampro access for bio & chem?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by jadarose)
    Tag me too
    done Jada, hope ur fully motivated to start this journey which will hopefully result in us all succeeding (remember guys the meaning of success is different for everyone)

ReputationRep:
    Infinite Series benwhite13 shum1614 garchas jadarose

I'm not doing much, I've just failed my mocks and dealing with the PTSD.
    but I want to know more about you.
    how many a*/a did you get at GCSE.
    are you a Muslim? I know random but your user name looks like "Muhammad da religious"
    do you have any pets
    any siblings
    what do you like doing in your spare time

ReputationRep:
    okay so guys id really reccomend using anki , firstly if ur in y12 then hell yess secondly the reason being is becuase flashcards become a bit of a pain especially when going out as well and u can use anki on ur phone and whats better u can share each others anki flashcards , so .... id really advise to use anki , you will save alot of time and its more feasible
    • Answer Heroes
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    Political Ambassador
    thanks for the reassurance, when r ur mocks mine were this week
    My mocks are this week and next week.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by benwhite13)
    I'm not doing much, I've just failed my mocks and dealing with the PTSD.
    but I want to know more about you.
    how many a*/a did you get at GCSE.
    are you a Muslim? I know random but your user name looks like "Muhammad da religious"
    do you have any pets
    any siblings
    what do you like doing in your spare time

sorry to hear that bro. what are you traumatised from?
    -6A* (nearly 7), a mark of a 9 in spanish (got remarked and stayed the same lol), 3A's and a 3 B's
    -yes muslim from libya but born here in england so im a white boy lol
    -no pets apart from my 14 year old bro lol
    -3 bros, 1 is 14 and the other 2 are 23 year olds (twins)
    -i like watching youtube, going to the gym, playing football and spending time with my friends going out (rarely get the time to in A levels lol)
    what about you guys? Infinite Series benwhite13 shum1614 garchas jadarose
    apparently that's too short so I had to write this lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by shum1614)
    okay so guys id really reccomend using anki , firstly if ur in y12 then hell yess secondly the reason being is becuase flashcards become a bit of a pain especially when going out as well and u can use anki on ur phone and whats better u can share each others anki flashcards , so .... id really advise to use anki , you will save alot of time and its more feasible
    good recommendation, i explained why I stopped using it earlier
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Infinite Series)
    My mocks are this week and next week.
    good luck work hard and you'll smash them
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    what did you all do today? Chanpanda Infinite Series benwhite13 shum1614 garchas jadarose

ReputationRep:
    what did you all do today? Chanpanda Infinite Series benwhite13 shum1614 garchas jadarose
    I made flashcards on plasticity and did some practice questions on the nervous system.

ReputationRep:
    I’m in year 11 and I’ve got gcse mocks coming up in feb so I went over History notes (gcse work is pretty easy for me to understand, it’s just remembering)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by jadarose)
    I’m in year 11 and I’ve got gcse mocks coming up in feb so I went over History notes (gcse work is pretty easy for me to understand, it’s just remembering)
    for history I went from a 3 in march to an 8 in real gcse

ReputationRep:
    Hey man, I would definitely love to join this GYG! May I become a member of the tag squad?

P.S. What were your GCSE grades (if you don't mind me asking)?

ReputationRep:
    I am in year 12 and studying Chemistry (AQA), Biology (AQA) and Maths (Edexcel). Read on for my 2-year journey (well one and like 6 months or something)
    Good luck, wish you the best with it. Definitely demanding subjects but you seem motivated enough to achieve you goal grades.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Tolgarda)
    Hey man, I would definitely love to join this GYG! May I become a member of the tag squad?

P.S. What were your GCSE grades (if you don't mind me asking)?

no problem bro
    6 A*, nearly 7, 1 mark off 9 in spanish, 3 A's, and 3 B's

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.