Cambridge Decisions 2019 - info and FAQ

Watch this thread
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all, this is the info/FAQ thread for this year's Cambridge undergraduate decisions

Apologies first, I should have posted this a bit sooner - especially for info regarding the pool... soz Anyway...

Decision Day is Monday 14th January 2019 for ALL COLLEGES.

The University has collectively agreed all candidates (regardless of college) will be emailed with the outcome of their application on the 14th January. The only exception will be for candidates who are invited to second interviews who will start to hear from 5th January. Nobody else will hear any earlier. From past experience there may be occasional instances where emails are not sent on the 14th so if you have not heard anything by the 15th you could contact your college. Candidates being made offers will very likely also be sent letters (with important contractual information), other candidates may also be sent letters but will get an email too which is likely to arrive first.

*Candidates invited to reinterview will have had colleges commit to this and will not be disadvantaged by missing calls or not immediately replying to emails. Pool interviews are a very small part of the admissions round with about 1.3% of applicants reinterviewed last year.

It is worth checking now that your preference college has your up-to-date contact details, including mobile and landline numbers. If these have changed since you were interviewed and you haven't told them just update your info on UCAS - your college uses that for decisions.

Most people will receive their email on 14th January from their preference college (ie the one you applied to), and this will tell you one of the following:
  • you have been made an offer (however any conditions attached to that offer may be provided separately)
  • your application was unsuccessful
  • you were placed in the Winter Pool but unfortunately no other college expressed interest in your application, so your application was unsuccessful

The Winter Pool – what is it?
Spoiler:
Show

The Winter Pool is the mechanism by which Cambridge colleges ensure that all applicants of equivalent standard have a fair chance of an offer. About a fifth of all offers made every year go to applicants who have been pooled: in 2017/18 1,183 offers out of 4,318 pooled candidates (a pooled increase of 11% on the prior year). However, there is significant variation by course, college, and year; you can look up the statistics for individual colleges and subjects here.

If you were placed in the Winter Pool, and another college expressed interest in your application, you may hear directly from that college, not your preference college. The ‘new’ college will either have called or emailed you on 5th January or shortly afterwards to invite you for re-interview, or will make you a direct offer which you will hear about at the same time as everyone else gets their decision letters. If you haven't heard anything about an interview by very early this week, you can expect to hear the outcome of your application with everyone else on 14th January.

It's worth remembering that applicants who achieve offers through the Pool are as strong as those who achieve direct offers, and do just as well in their undergraduate studies.

What happens in the Pool?
Colleges place the files of everyone they think has a reasonable prospect of an offer in the Pool so that all the other colleges can look them over during meetings that have been taking place this week. Sometimes colleges retrieve applicants they placed in the Pool and make offers to them after all (this happened to 229 people last year). In most cases, applicants being taken out of the Pool by other colleges will be made a direct offer; only a small minority of applicants will be called back for another interview.

When will I hear anything?
Those being called for Pool interviews will be contacted directly by email or telephone by the college/s concerned, from Saturday 5th January, with the interviews taking place later next week. UK-based applicants are advised to ensure that they are contactable (really important to check your email spam folders!) on Saturday 5th January and Tuesday 8th January - there is a very tight turn around. However, this does not mean freaking out every time you see a missed call on your phone – last year, only 172 out of 4,318 (4%) pooled applicants were recalled for interview, and of those people, only some will have been reading the equivalent of this thread! Given the rapid decline in numbers of people called for re-interview in recent years, I would expect that perhaps 20 or so TSR people will be contacted in this way, and it may well be fewer than that.

The email date for colleges making direct (ie without further interview) offers through the Pool is Monday 14th January. Re-interviewed applicants should also hear the outcome from 14th January onwards, although officially the final deadline is the end of January. If you have been successful after re-interview, you will hear only from the college that is making you an offer. If you have been unsuccessful, your preference college is responsible for letting you know, although it is to be hoped that the college/s that interviewed you would also tell you.

International applicants who were interviewed abroad, and those living outside Europe, will certainly not be called for re-interview. Someone living in Europe may be recalled, but this is very rare.

What are my chances of an offer following re-interview?
It is noticeable that over the years the number of applicants being called for re-interview has declined significantly. Back in the 2007-08 round, 548 people were re-interviewed, of whom 285 were successful. Last year, only 172 of 4318 pooled applicants (compared with 225 in 2017) were re-interviewed and 76 (95 in 2017) were made offers. So the success rate is slightly below 1 in 2, with some fluctuations from year to year.

How should I prepare for my interview?
Get to know something about the college – use their website, the alternative prospectus, and the TSR resources. Otherwise, make sure you read carefully any instructions you are sent, especially if there may be some kind of test, and review your personal statement. The most useful thing you can do, though, is to draw on the experience of being interviewed in December. The admissions tutors are as interested in how you think something through as they are in you getting to the ‘right’ answer – if indeed there is one :tongue:

More info about the 2019 pool here:
https://www.undergraduate.study.cam....inter_pool.pdf

Some FAQ:
When will I get my decision email?
Emails are sent by the individual colleges. They may arrive at any time but most likely during normal office hours (9am to 5:30pm UK time). Note, a "late" email is not necessarily an indication of a rejection.

I haven’t received my decision email yet – what should I do?
If you have not heard anything at all by Tuesday 15th January, contact your preference college.

Is there any possibility of changing the college that has made me a Pool offer or called me for re-interview?
No. If you are worried about it being an all-women/out of town/modern/mature student college, check out the individual college threads in the Cambridge forum. Many others have been there before you!

Will my school/referee be told my decision?
(Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions)
On this, Colleges have historically done different things, some contacting referees and others not. There has been some considerable discussion about it and how to interpret the data protection act. It has been left up to Colleges to interpret the act and though I think some Colleges may continue to contact referees, I suspect that most will not. At Murray Edwards we are not going to contact referees.
When will UCAS Track be updated?
Judging by last year CAO sends the vast majority of decisions to UCAS 2 days after decision day (i.e. Wednesday) so track will update after that. Nobody should panic if they've not heard anything on track. It's the communication from your College which is of primary importance.

How do I get feedback on my application, and when will I get it?
(Original post by Peterhouse Admissions)
Email your college asking for feedback, including your name and UCAS ID. If you're thinking of reapplying it is useful to include this so we can address it in the letter. Letters are written individually and we get hundreds of requests so it can take a few months for them all to be sent.
Also Cambridge's official info: How to get feedback
NOTE: Offer holders can't request feedback, the offer *is* your feedback - but if really want to you can always ask your DoS when you go up to Cambridge.

Also:
We will have a Decisions [No Discussion] thread for you to post all your details (Offer or Rejection!) soon. I'll edit in the link when it goes live on Sunday evening.

Other useful links:

And finally...
Do post in this thread and let us know how it's all working for you. If you have been successful, congratulations. If not, commiserations, but remember there is life after a Cambridge rejection, as many excellent people have reason to know!

EDIT to include this important info from the ATs:
(Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions)
Hello everyone, good luck to all today, congratulations to those who have heard positive news and commiserations to those that have been rejected. There's loads of good advice on here from Doonesbury about what to do but to follow up with some general pieces of advice/information.

Admissions offices are all working really hard to get information out to candidates as quickly and efficiently as possible but please give us time as there is a lot to get through. To aid that, please don't ring up or email to ask about your application today, it will only slow things down for everyone. You will find out. Colleges will be emailing their rejects and offers in different orders so don't read anything into what other colleges are doing and extrapolate out to your decision. Some colleges will send attachments with the offer letter, others will not so again don't read anything into that.

Also, really important, do keep checking your junk box as you may have an offer waiting there from another college while you wait fruitlessly to hear from your original college. If you have an offer from the Pool it is the offering college from which you will hear.

At Medwards, we are emailing rejects first, then Pool offers then direct/open applicant offer holders. We hope to be done sometime after lunch. Good luck to all.
:yy:
Last edited by Doones; 3 years ago
AloofOlive
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Cheers for setting this up
Doones
Rep:
(Original post by LewP17)
Oh lord I’ve just seen a no caller ID missed call from Tuesday...I swear to God I’m an idiot
If it was your college they would have made multiple attempts and via email. You haven't missed anything.
asdfghjkl77
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Doonesbury hi I was wondering if it’s possible to tell if you have an offer/rejection from your email notification, if it has an attachment? (This was the case for my friends who applied to oxford)
Doones
Rep:
(Original post by asdfghjkl77)
Doonesbury hi I was wondering if it’s possible to tell if you have an offer/rejection from your email notification, if it has an attachment? (This was the case for my friends who applied to oxford)
Nope.
AloofOlive
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Are you an applicant or other eg. A Wizard 🔮
Doones
Rep:
(Original post by AloofOlive)
Are you an applicant or other eg. A Wizard 🔮
Moi? A parent of a current Cambridge student.
AloofOlive
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Doonesbury)
Moi? A parent of a current Cambridge student.
What's your experience of the whole application process
Doones
Rep:
What's your experience of the whole application process
How do you mean? I've been active in the Cambridge forum since 2013.
AloofOlive
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Doonesbury)
How do you mean? I've been active in the Cambridge forum since 2013.
idk tbh just trying to gain any insight to offset pre Monday dread
Doones
Rep:
idk tbh just trying to gain any insight to offset pre Monday dread
Well the insight is there is quite literally nothing further you can do now. The decisions have (pretty much) all been made, the administration of communicating those decisions is well in hand, so pull up a comfy chair, sit back and relax.

The other insight is that Cambridge is just one of your 5 excellent university choices. No matter what happens you'll have good offers and good universities to look forward to.

Good luck, and there's #NoWrongPath

PS. But yes, it's stressful.
Kiikris
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Will the decision for graduate program also come out on 14th?
indiuser
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
How i wish it was sooner. The wait is agonising
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hey everyone, just quoting you in here so everyone finds this thread - should be really helpful ahead of Monday. Fingers crossed for you all and good luck :crossedf: Whatever happens you're gonna be amazing.

Spoiler:
Show

(Original post by Lemon1806;undefined)
x
(Original post by CompSciCat;undefined)
x
(Original post by anonymous1231231;undefined)
x
(Original post by Annamies;undefined)
x
(Original post by nicholasflee;undefined)
x
(Original post by username3506416;undefined)
x
(Original post by RedGiant;undefined)
x
(Original post by cgugar;undefined)
x
(Original post by TurboZX453;undefined)
x
(Original post by meliza1402;undefined)
x
(Original post by xiaochen;undefined)
x
(Original post by Anas Sheikh;undefined)
x
(Original post by graecusthegreek;undefined)
x
(Original post by hollymarie17;undefined)
x
(Original post by isiaiah d;undefined)
x
(Original post by bluebookworm;undefined)
x
(Original post by Saracen's Fez;undefined)
x
(Original post by tallulahthe1975;undefined)
x
(Original post by esrever;undefined)
x
(Original post by Sivn;undefined)
x
(Original post by Fhutton17;undefined)
x
(Original post by DeBrevitateVitae;undefined)
x
(Original post by MateFeher;undefined)
x
(Original post by Rohan77642;undefined)
x
(Original post by RatiA;undefined)
x
(Original post by OxbridgeRejectTT;undefined)
x
(Original post by arianeclementine;undefined)
x
(Original post by jjmo200;undefined)
x
(Original post by stimtothesky;undefined)
x
(Original post by Janeiswho;undefined)
x
(Original post by lillaconte;undefined)
x
(Original post by patch.man;undefined)
x
(Original post by HelloXXX;undefined)
x
(Original post by 04MR17;undefined)
x
(Original post by PurpleApples;undefined)
x
(Original post by tsrisme;undefined)
x
(Original post by MariaHD;undefined)
x
(Original post by _gcx;undefined)
x
(Original post by kelcgladz;undefined)
x
(Original post by Peaches18;undefined)
x
(Original post by Phoenixfeather99;undefined)
x
(Original post by Maimuna_May;undefined)
x
(Original post by Wired_1800;undefined)
x
(Original post by Officialdixit;undefined)
x
(Original post by Chi-chi;undefined)
x
(Original post by TomSR;undefined)
x
(Original post by OxygenOxide;undefined)
x
(Original post by AcornFalls;undefined)
x
(Original post by tacoburrito;undefined)
x
(Original post by JammieDodger27;undefined)
x
(Original post by Gabzinc;undefined)
x
(Original post by CRC2000;undefined)
x
(Original post by justjordan;undefined)
x
(Original post by maryam_g;undefined)
x
(Original post by Guarddyyy;undefined)
x
(Original post by livblach1;undefined)
x
(Original post by LBClondon;undefined)
x
(Original post by ifahad64;undefined)
x
(Original post by OLCK;undefined)
x
(Original post by je_ssies;undefined)
x
(Original post by crazychameleon;undefined)
x
(Original post by eonia;undefined)
x
(Original post by barror1;undefined)
x
(Original post by annie25ieng;undefined)
x
(Original post by ppdtg;undefined)
x
(Original post by etothepiiplusone;undefined)
x
(Original post by richardsmith;undefined)
x
(Original post by whizzie21;undefined)
x
(Original post by smhedfkuwj;undefined)
x
(Original post by sophiacarmen17;undefined)
x
(Original post by apricotprincess_;undefined)
x
(Original post by SarSat;undefined)
x
(Original post by keynessss;undefined)
x
(Original post by nairp;undefined)
x
(Original post by SeanlvsGloria;undefined)
x
(Original post by Mikomyg;undefined)
x
(Original post by xentiph;undefined)
x
(Original post by ArthrrNatSci;undefined)
x
(Original post by MonarchOfTheSea;undefined)
x
(Original post by Burnbad;undefined)
x
(Original post by samnharry;undefined)
x
(Original post by yashparikh;undefined)
x
(Original post by Nosy Mum 1;undefined)
x
(Original post by elizabethperroni;undefined)
x
(Original post by Odetosophxo;undefined)
x
(Original post by Jessastbury;undefined)
x
(Original post by Darceydog;undefined)
x
(Original post by anonoymous1234;undefined)
x
(Original post by haha429;undefined)
x
(Original post by A Cactus;undefined)
x
(Original post by Prostitueren;undefined)
x
(Original post by kylene;undefined)
x
(Original post by __.shaxz;undefined)
x
(Original post by nyxnko_;undefined)
x
(Original post by Krab21;undefined)
x
(Original post by slynch6020;undefined)
x
(Original post by Jango137;undefined)
x
(Original post by Eve Rose;undefined)
x
(Original post by Sinnoh;undefined)
x
(Original post by Wirefox;undefined)
x
(Original post by Yining Zhang;undefined)
x
(Original post by ctkching;undefined)
x
(Original post by beckyyfoster;undefined)
x
(Original post by Yamxx;undefined)
x
(Original post by BethH101;undefined)
x
(Original post by lunamitchell;undefined)
x
(Original post by lemur120;undefined)
x
(Original post by ALostWanderer;undefined)
x
(Original post by PumpkinCastle;undefined)
x
(Original post by mullac;undefined)
x
(Original post by Sh167;undefined)
x
(Original post by TheExtremeGoat;undefined)
x
(Original post by Musicalsnerd;undefined)
x
(Original post by Descentelias;undefined)
x
(Original post by kursk1896;undefined)
x
(Original post by sadow;undefined)
x
(Original post by abigailxo;undefined)
x
(Original post by Fakbarpoor;undefined)
x
(Original post by Eric Huang;undefined)
x
(Original post by B.Tig;undefined)
x
(Original post by JackFu;undefined)
x
(Original post by Jfjdidi;undefined)
x
(Original post by lelittlepeep;undefined)
x
(Original post by shenners;undefined)
x
(Original post by HaydonHassan;undefined)
x
(Original post by thecalcatta;undefined)
x
(Original post by medapp29;undefined)
x
(Original post by Korrineee;undefined)
x
(Original post by cholelwt;undefined)
x
(Original post by Al2706;undefined)
x
(Original post by Justarandomuser;undefined)
x
(Original post by Pat0106;undefined)
x
(Original post by rushabhs2000;undefined)
x
(Original post by billybibbit;undefined)
x
(Original post by Hazahk19;undefined)
x
(Original post by christie.patel;undefined)
x
(Original post by franku;undefined)
x
(Original post by Shiv7;undefined)
x
(Original post by elean0r11;undefined)
x
(Original post by mahtabmimi;undefined)
x
(Original post by TheAshin;undefined)
x
(Original post by woweoin;undefined)
x
(Original post by Hannah2921;undefined)
x
(Original post by sabez;undefined)
x
(Original post by sinsine;undefined)
x
(Original post by the2019;undefined)
x
(Original post by LSZRW;undefined)
x
(Original post by lu_han;undefined)
x
(Original post by EinsteinOTBeach;undefined)
x
(Original post by ria2;undefined)
x
(Original post by GeniusOfEarl100;undefined)
x
(Original post by Kimion;undefined)
x
(Original post by Timothy CK;undefined)
x
(Original post by Itsmesophia_xo;undefined)
x
(Original post by CompSciNerd;undefined)
x
(Original post by Em777;undefined)
x
(Original post by bobsm;undefined)
x
(Original post by SomeRandomKerbal;undefined)
x
(Original post by jellu;undefined)
x
(Original post by Notnek;undefined)
x
(Original post by heidi2000;undefined)
x
(Original post by lotta_;undefined)
x
(Original post by brownanya122;undefined)
x
(Original post by Mols01;undefined)
x
(Original post by PorkyPi;undefined)
x
(Original post by lula7464;undefined)
x
(Original post by jasmine987;undefined)
x
(Original post by Ahash;undefined)
x
(Original post by Debs25;undefined)
x
(Original post by asofahsi2;undefined)
x
(Original post by Gummy14;undefined)
x
(Original post by thotproduct;undefined)
x
(Original post by thisguy321;undefined)
x
(Original post by office;undefined)
x
(Original post by Bugle17;undefined)
x
(Original post by Reality Check;undefined)
x
(Original post by Thenewuser;undefined)
x
(Original post by Rocco123;undefined)
x
(Original post by Anti-loquax;undefined)
x
(Original post by TunaPal;undefined)
x
(Original post by neon1041;undefined)
x
(Original post by Roylight;undefined)
x
(Original post by DrafteeDragon;undefined)
x
(Original post by clem1;undefined)
x
(Original post by Sang95;undefined)
x
(Original post by Arina555;undefined)
x
(Original post by solark;undefined)
x
(Original post by Faction Paradox;undefined)
x
(Original post by Ioanina21;undefined)
x
(Original post by ElCorleone;undefined)
x
(Original post by SonyaMarie;undefined)
x
(Original post by dunvanish;undefined)
x
(Original post by BBx2;undefined)
x
(Original post by Mjaqi;undefined)
x
(Original post by Abyssal;undefined)
x
(Original post by dking2001;undefined)
x
(Original post by maliceuse;undefined)
x
(Original post by Kaedra;undefined)
x
(Original post by xyz__;undefined)
x
(Original post by Avarti;undefined)
x
(Original post by Anna0202;undefined)
x
(Original post by CarmenMaura;undefined)
x
(Original post by Fanx;undefined)
x
(Original post by Omarhaque;undefined)
x
(Original post by jeanneo;undefined)
x
(Original post by sb1059;undefined)
x
(Original post by Flubex;undefined)
x
(Original post by pal_197;undefined)
x
(Original post by Minh_L;undefined)
x
(Original post by lkline5;undefined)
x
(Original post by sophia1600;undefined)
x
(Original post by Leon Ngiam;undefined)
x
(Original post by camengapp98;undefined)
x
(Original post by lottievee;undefined)
x
(Original post by olawton_128;undefined)
x
(Original post by ewarner2000;undefined)
x
(Original post by DonkeyBalls;undefined)
x
(Original post by Luqman.ldn;undefined)
x
(Original post by ksn1690;undefined)
x
(Original post by Chelseafc2222;undefined)
x
(Original post by circleofsighs;undefined)
x
(Original post by LewP17;undefined)
x
(Original post by 12su;undefined)
x
(Original post by gscp;undefined)
x
(Original post by Sneezy Dame;undefined)
x
(Original post by moritzheldman21;undefined)
x
(Original post by Anon4012;undefined)
x
(Original post by Jduffy;undefined)
x
(Original post by Fede32;undefined)
x
(Original post by Ericsong2333;undefined)
x
(Original post by sherryeww;undefined)
x
(Original post by feherbalint;undefined)
x
(Original post by ustocambridge;undefined)
x
(Original post by tsr unofficial;undefined)
x
(Original post by Zwilliams;undefined)
x
(Original post by MattyB393;undefined)
x
(Original post by amaeh;undefined)
x
(Original post by OrangeArcher;undefined)
x
(Original post by Isabelle1011;undefined)
x
(Original post by purplewings;undefined)
x
(Original post by hunfilm;undefined)
x
(Original post by croissantcat;undefined)
x
(Original post by jeanne-marie;undefined)
x
(Original post by soundwaves;undefined)
x
(Original post by ambiplasma;undefined)
x
(Original post by Anxious Man;undefined)
x
(Original post by Mam123;undefined)
x
(Original post by _ellenpro;undefined)
x
(Original post by ovo192;undefined)
x
(Original post by kate7501;undefined)
x
(Original post by Chariao;undefined)
x
(Original post by Oisha;undefined)
x
(Original post by iamdumbandstupid;undefined)
x
(Original post by Comet-crash;undefined)
x
(Original post by Shmeela;undefined)
x
(Original post by Pippen225;undefined)
x
(Original post by Hollicat;undefined)
x
(Original post by sean166;undefined)
x
(Original post by stephy01;undefined)
x
(Original post by ofagonyniceties;undefined)
x
(Original post by legallyblind;undefined)
x
(Original post by chrismorris2e332;undefined)
x
(Original post by scoobyice8;undefined)
x
(Original post by Rockrs;undefined)
x
(Original post by NatsciNoah;undefined)
x
(Original post by dreamingofstars;undefined)
x
(Original post by isharobbie;undefined)
x
(Original post by astronaut.lemur;undefined)
x
(Original post by khairah;undefined)
x
(Original post by Obatobimacaroni;undefined)
x
(Original post by mimsyborogrove;undefined)
x
(Original post by KuninS;undefined)
x
(Original post by Forecast;undefined)
x
(Original post by BD25004;undefined)
x
(Original post by beeboff;undefined)
x
(Original post by stella_mendes;undefined)
x
(Original post by Lilyph;undefined)
x
(Original post by lpcdc3;undefined)
x
(Original post by JonathanWazowski;undefined)
x
(Original post by Hvitserk;undefined)
x
(Original post by maddie0132;undefined)
x
(Original post by amaipeach;undefined)
x
(Original post by ChrisM_GR;undefined)
x
(Original post by RacJM;undefined)
x
(Original post by Meltend;undefined)
x
(Original post by Asianparent;undefined)
x
(Original post by googie3;undefined)
x
(Original post by Irrelevantz;undefined)
x
(Original post by jack.oliver3;undefined)
x
(Original post by Lreid12;undefined)
x
(Original post by riacchi;undefined)
x
(Original post by Charlie133;undefined)
x
(Original post by aseesness;undefined)
x
(Original post by Rory_Evan;undefined)
x
(Original post by goldilocks12;undefined)
x
(Original post by xetahitter;undefined)
x
(Original post by Conorquinners;undefined)
x
(Original post by Jammyjogo;undefined)
x
(Original post by ZizouAli;undefined)
x
(Original post by Historynerd101;undefined)
x
(Original post by flembo;undefined)
x
(Original post by graceeeee5;undefined)
x
(Original post by Davip25;undefined)
x
(Original post by questionofrust;undefined)
x
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey;undefined)
x
(Original post by Dernibes;undefined)
x
(Original post by Teapot7897;undefined)
x
(Original post by Yonav King;undefined)
x
(Original post by Catz Access;undefined)
x
(Original post by black1blade;undefined)
x
(Original post by Anti-drew;undefined)
x
(Original post by Jss545;undefined)
x
(Original post by Christ's Admissions;undefined)
x
(Original post by RWA1Ker;undefined)
x
(Original post by have;undefined)
x
(Original post by aralk;undefined)
x
(Original post by ageshallnot;undefined)
x
(Original post by adamchin;undefined)
x
(Original post by MEdAPp19;undefined)
x
(Original post by yushrafour;undefined)
x
(Original post by PAUEspb;undefined)
x
(Original post by 12ekmoisan;undefined)
x
(Original post by nicomcv;undefined)
x
(Original post by XxSaruman82xX;undefined)
x
(Original post by Soph_McLemon;undefined)
x
(Original post by awesomelikethat;undefined)
x
(Original post by flowershoob;undefined)
x
(Original post by MagnumKoishi;undefined)
x
(Original post by Exoy;undefined)
x
(Original post by That's me;undefined)
x
(Original post by willtherap22;undefined)
x
(Original post by fcz;undefined)
x
(Original post by miliii;undefined)
x
(Original post by saboor 123;undefined)
x
(Original post by Sanjith Hegde123;undefined)
x
(Original post by sophie.littlee;undefined)
x
(Original post by NBP999;undefined)
x
(Original post by shfoshs;undefined)
x
(Original post by gabrielcoca;undefined)
x
(Original post by Peterhouse Admissions;undefined)
x
(Original post by DrWilson173441;undefined)
x
(Original post by IBstudent1603;undefined)
x
(Original post by anon.student00;undefined)
x
(Original post by isabelleking12;undefined)
x
(Original post by RowanA;undefined)
x
(Original post by sachinihimara;undefined)
x
(Original post by Keyikattie;undefined)
x
(Original post by deadbeatdad;undefined)
x
(Original post by giraff3;undefined)
x
(Original post by bingoringo;undefined)
x
(Original post by im_just_saiyin;undefined)
x
(Original post by eshajayk;undefined)
x
(Original post by 3CMUMUK;undefined)
x
(Original post by navlera;undefined)
x
(Original post by Haider_A;undefined)
x
(Original post by evie.moss333;undefined)
x
(Original post by paradoxmetaphor;undefined)
x
(Original post by joannamusic;undefined)
x
(Original post by Lee.cattz;undefined)
x
(Original post by Karipap;undefined)
x
(Original post by lostintwilight;undefined)
x
(Original post by Chambler;undefined)
x
(Original post by TheMightyBadger;undefined)
x
(Original post by Fhb2001;undefined)
x
(Original post by killedbytheib;undefined)
x
(Original post by Brandy2000;undefined)
x
(Original post by anonanon404;undefined)
x
(Original post by CptLightning;undefined)
x
(Original post by fitzgerald12;undefined)
x
(Original post by sjudge1;undefined)
x
(Original post by clara170538;undefined)
x
(Original post by CountBrandenburg;undefined)
x
(Original post by ahlaamm;undefined)
x
(Original post by Greenapplepear;undefined)
x
(Original post by threeportdrift;undefined)
x
(Original post by Nicola.leia;undefined)
x
(Original post by otherdan;undefined)
x
(Original post by KamilaKamizaki;undefined)
x
(Original post by awt_j;undefined)
x
RedGiant
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
2 days, 14 hours to go #rip
Doones
Rep:
(Original post by Kiikris)
Will the decision for graduate program also come out on 14th?
No. Grads are handled entirely differently. afaik it's more of a rolling process but have a look for the Cambridge thread in the Postgraduate Applications forum.
Last edited by Doones; 3 years ago
bobsm
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What time of day do you think they send the news!
nyxnko_
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
:wavey:
Thank you for making this thread!
Doones
Rep:
(Original post by bobsm)
What time of day do you think they send the news!
It's in the OP:

When will I get my decision email?
Emails are sent by the individual colleges. They may arrive at any time but most likely during normal office hours (9am to 5:30pm UK time). Note, a "late" email is not necessarily an indication of a rejection.
Lemon1806
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi! Thanks for making this thread by the way
After seeing lots of post-qualification students on the Oxf**d thread needing to send certificates, I was wondering whether those of us who have taken an Alevel early would have to send a certificate for that if we were to get an offer? Or would it not matter as you haven’t taken the alevels your offer is based off yet?
Last edited by Lemon1806; 3 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
16.28%
The paper was reasonable (211)
49.07%
Not feeling great about that exam... (103)
23.95%
It was TERRIBLE (46)
10.7%

Watched Threads