The Student Room Group

High school transcripts??

I applied to three universities in Canada: UAlberta, UToronto and UBC. All of them request a high school transcript or a 'high school record.' I was wondering if this applies to students who do A Levels? I have good GCSE, AS and predicted marks but my school grades are complete ass and the tests they give us in school are wildly unstandardised so I'm unsure what to do :/ Should I just leave it or send them an email about this?
I am stuck on the same plane, the tests we get in school are intentionally made weirdly difficult to prepare us for gsces and a level.
So please let me know as well if you figure this one out
Pls answer this question someone for US unis as well!
Reply 3
Original post by amyamyamyamy
I am stuck on the same plane, the tests we get in school are intentionally made weirdly difficult to prepare us for gsces and a level.
So please let me know as well if you figure this one out

Original post by aymen2000
Pls answer this question someone for US unis as well!

Hey guys, and yes I've applied to US unis too. I only submitted my GCSEs and AS marks as well as my A Level predicted marks, and that is sufficient! Nothing else is required. Thank god right?
Thank you! That's great but did u use the common app to apply to us? If so then where did you write your result grades and if not then how did u submit? Like were they scanned copies of the results or did u mail them to each uni?
Reply 5
Original post by aymen2000
Thank you! That's great but did u use the common app to apply to us? If so then where did you write your result grades and if not then how did u submit? Like were they scanned copies of the results or did u mail them to each uni?

Yes, I used the common app. I didn't submit my results through the app. Your school counselor (or the appropriate equivalent) shouls submit the transcripts through their common app account. I scanned my results and mailed it to my counselor and she uploaded them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending