The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside Physiotherapy BSc Sept 2019 start

Hi I've been offered a place on the BSc physio course at Teesside and so excited to start if I can get the grades from my access course haha! Anyone else had an offer from Teesside? 😊
Original post by talia0942
Hi I've been offered a place on the BSc physio course at Teesside and so excited to start if I can get the grades from my access course haha! Anyone else had an offer from Teesside? 😊

Wow, great news - congratulations on your offer :smile: best of luck with the remainder of your access course.

If you have any questions in the meantime give us a shout. :smile:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
when will we find out time tables and things like that? also how does the dbs check work? do I have to get one myself? thanks!
Hi Talia

You'll get your confirmation letter between the end of June and the beginning of July - this will give you information on accessing the School of Health & Social Care's welcome web where you will be able to see your timetable (and lots of other useful information).

You'll be contacted by a company via email about getting sorted with your DBS check. You don't need to initiate this yourself. Just wait for the email and follow the instructions within :smile:

Hope this helps.

Looking forward to seeing you in September!
Original post by talia0942
when will we find out time tables and things like that? also how does the dbs check work? do I have to get one myself? thanks!
Hi I've made a Facebook group if you would like to be added?
Reply 5
yes please that would be great!
Reply 6
Original post by Laurenboyes
Hi I've made a Facebook group if you would like to be added?

yes please that would be great!
Great what's your full name?
Sorry its logged me into my old account that's why my names changed 😂
Reply 9
Original post by lctaylor94
Sorry its logged me into my old account that's why my names changed 😂

haha no worries, my name is Netalia Nottingham :smile:
Looking forward to you all joining us :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending