The Student Room Group

Triple Science Paper 2's

Does your paper 2's generally get your grade up?
in triple science? because for me we are studying paper 2 now and it seems way harder than paper one, well for bio and physics anyway. but can it get your grades up? I can't tell you for sure.
Reply 2
Original post by 14asmshei
in triple science? because for me we are studying paper 2 now and it seems way harder than paper one, well for bio and physics anyway. but can it get your grades up? I can't tell you for sure.

Yhhh , I'm studying Paper 2 now too. I mean I find physics hard in general. I find Biology much more complex considering it's about genes, homeostasis and stuff but chemistry is actually kind of interesting. I guess I'll just have to wait and see
Original post by Alec.A
Yhhh , I'm studying Paper 2 now too. I mean I find physics hard in general. I find Biology much more complex considering it's about genes, homeostasis and stuff but chemistry is actually kind of interesting. I guess I'll just have to wait and see

I think, if you enjoy what you are learning then it seems easy. like i hate learning about waves and magnetism and electromagnetism in physics and I've found it really hard but organic chem has been my favourite subject so far and I got a grade 9 in my end of chapter test. anyway, good luck in the exams!!! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by 14asmshei
I think, if you enjoy what you are learning then it seems easy. like i hate learning about waves and magnetism and electromagnetism in physics and I've found it really hard but organic chem has been my favourite subject so far and I got a grade 9 in my end of chapter test. anyway, good luck in the exams!!! :smile:

So true! I was literally falling asleep during the part on waves in physics! but the organic chem is so interesting!!. That is so good! congratulations!. Good luck on your exams too!!

Quick Reply

Latest