Turn on thread page Beta

18 year old desperate to be with 16 year old. watch

Ive been talking to this guy who slid into my dms on insta and first we were just talking friendly but now hes like obsessed with trying to get me. He keeps obviously flirting with me and complaining about how hes never had a girlfriend before and its just cringey. Obviously if he slid into my dms he wouldnt do it just to be friends, but he didnt know my age. Now he knows my age hes just getting worse, and keeps asking me to take pictures for him that arent on my insta. I dont want to be rude or anything because he hasnt tried to do anything sexual but the whole idea makes me uncomfortable due to him being an adult and me still technically being a child.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ive been talking to this guy who slid into my dms on insta and first we were just talking friendly but now hes like obsessed with trying to get me. He keeps obviously flirting with me and complaining about how hes never had a girlfriend before and its just cringey. Obviously if he slid into my dms he wouldnt do it just to be friends, but he didnt know my age. Now he knows my age hes just getting worse, and keeps asking me to take pictures for him that arent on my insta. I dont want to be rude or anything because he hasnt tried to do anything sexual but the whole idea makes me uncomfortable due to him being an adult and me still technically being a child.
    ignore him or just block him.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It would be legal because you're over the age of consent. However you are uncomfortable so you should block him straight away.

(Original post by DrawTheLine)
    It would be legal because you're over the age of consent. However you are uncomfortable so you should block him straight away.
    I know its legal but I’m just not interested. The things he says make me really comfortable, but Im also a bit scared because he goes to a school in the same area as me and Im worried he might come find me and do something. i dont know.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Beat thing is to keep copies and records of what he says and block him.

I have a feeling I know who this is about tbh. The other night you started telling him about how you got yourself off and stuff. If you were so concerned you wouldn't disclose that to an 18 year old dude. Then today you came across as quite rude to him going on about him flirting making you look bad for some other dude you're crushing on. I will admit he is a flirty person in general and it shouldn't be taken the wrong way. Hes not desperate he's just trying to be friendly and the age gap is insignificant and common for 18 year olds and 16 year olds to be together nowadays and is perfectly acceptable using the half your age plus 7 rule. Either way I know he had no bad intention with you at all but you simply took it the wrong way

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling I know who this is about tbh. The other night you started telling him about how you got yourself off and stuff. If you were so concerned you wouldn't disclose that to an 18 year old dude. Then today you came across as quite rude to him going on about him flirting making you look bad for some other dude you're crushing on. I will admit he is a flirty person in general and it shouldn't be taken the wrong way. Hes not desperate he's just trying to be friendly and the age gap is insignificant and common for 18 year olds and 16 year olds to be together nowadays and is perfectly acceptable using the half your age plus 7 rule. Either way I know he had no bad intention with you at all but you simply took it the wrong way
    are you the obsessed 18 year old? lol:rofl:

You need to get a grip.

ReputationRep:
    Block the creep

ReputationRep:
    Why are you even speaking in third person? Man up and speak in first person :laugh:

(Original post by Ara2,)
    lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooo ooo wtf.

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Why are you even speaking in third person? Man up and speak in first person :laugh:

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooo ooo wtf.
    (Original post by Ara2,)
    I'm a girl so no I am not the obsessed 18 year old. I'm simply friends with them and have seen the chats between them, not once did he come across as desperate. OP has also said that the boy lives near her and that he'll come find her. Again this is not true the boy lives in a different part of the country, OP is a liar trying to make the boy look bad when he's done nothing wrong

ReputationRep:
    Interesting anonymous debate incoming!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.