The Student Room Group

Don't want to go on girls holiday

SORRY THERE WAS A TYPO
Not particularly close w my sixth form college friends and we have planned to go on holiday after our exams but I don't really want to go, been putting it off for a while now but its approaching the time where we need to book. I don't know what excuse to give, (they know I can afford it so I can't say that ) xxx Just don't wanna offend any1, can some1 give me a good excuse plsss would be greatly appreciated.XX
Original post by Anonymous
SORRY THERE WAS A TYPO
Not particularly close w my sixth form college friends and we have planned to go on holiday after our exams but I don't really want to go, been putting it off for a while now but its approaching the time where we need to book. I don't know what excuse to give, (they know I can afford it so I can't say that ) xxx Just don't wanna offend any1, can some1 give me a good excuse plsss would be greatly appreciated.XX

Couldn't you just say you need to save the money or that your parents aren't happy with the idea of you going/spending all that money?
Reply 2
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Couldn't you just say you need to save the money or that your parents aren't happy with the idea of you going/spending all that money?

Not rlly, they know my parents wouldn't mind so it would seem rlly fake.
SORRY THERE WAS A TYPO

Say you want to save your money for uni / whatever you're doing after college.
Reply 4
Guys I can’t give ANY EXCUSES TO DO W MONEY
Original post by DrawTheLine
Say you want to save your money for uni / whatever you're doing after college.

pretend you're saving up for a car.
Easiest excuse is to say you have a family wedding or a holiday booked that you can’t get out of. Get your parents to go along with it etc, they can’t kick up a fuss if it’s already planned.
pretend you're saving up for a car.

I'm not the OP.
Guys I can’t give ANY EXCUSES TO DO W MONEY

What's so unbelievable about you wanting to save money?
Reply 9
Tell them it's your cousin's wedding and you have to go. Or say your parents have booked a family holiday as a treat after your exams. You can ask your parents to back you up if necessary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending